Forum

From Athens- Friday Thoughts

7 years 7 months ago #74220 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
THW the Urnge Hordes! THe SECN has us losing to Old Piss, the Urnge and the Gayturds. I say NUTZ! We may drop 2, perhaps Old Piss and dare I say AllBarn, but I think we're goona get some payback for the Vowels and the Jorts!

Sadlerdawg, I seem to recall meeting a fellow dawg fan at TR. Both my girls played soccer and ran track! Doubt I'll make it to CV, I'm still hard at it and got loads more to get! I no longer have a ManCave, I have a ManHouse!!! I'll keep you posted on the gym and we'll grab a cold one soon!

GO DAWGS!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, sadlerdawg, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #74221 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
One week away fellows! I can hardly contain myself and I haven't felt this way in a few years! Prolly gonna be the longest week ever...

Sounds more and more like Eason will be getting the nod. I hope he comes out and lights if up, by feeding the ball to Chubb and Holyfield. Ease those nerves by pounding the rock and short timing routes. That will open up the deep ball and by then hopefully he'll be settled down. I'm excited to see the kid play. I have heard that he is very composed and calm for an 18 year old with BIG expectations. Ya just never know until the lights come on. Go get em' kid!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg, growl

More
7 years 7 months ago #74222 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
Flanagan, if Eason doesn't start, I think he will still play a majority of the snaps. May have Lambert take a couple of series then get Eason in. I'm ready to see some football, regardless.

NC_Dawg, check your mail on this site...

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl, sflanagan21

More
7 years 7 months ago #74223 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
I'm going on record (and I'll be the first to eat crow if I'm wrong) that I have never once had any doubt that Eason will be named the starter. :P

While I do think we'll probably see both, I fully expect to see #10 trot out there on 1st and 10 on the first UGA possession next Saturday night.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl, sflanagan21

More
7 years 7 months ago #74224 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
UT fans.... let 'em talk.

Happy Friday to you all. Feeling good here... the Mrs. went to the garden tonight.. Fresh picked Silver Queen corn and okra rhatnshe deep fried. Sliced some tomato, and pulled all together with her chicken pie...

...and this is the same woman that had the audacity to tell me I was carrying a couple of extra pounds lately!

I wonder why.

One week men.... I'm beginning to smell it in the air.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, DAWGtm, SouthernDawg, growl, sflanagan21

More
7 years 7 months ago #74225 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
Smelling it here too. Next Saturday.
Go Dawgs!!!

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Time to create page: 0.031 seconds