Forum

From Athens- Friday Thoughts

7 years 7 months ago #74214 by growl
Replied by growl on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
You bet Steve, I'll take care of Game Day.

I plan on having a Beef Tenderloin to make some really good sandwiches for the game, veggies and horseradish dip.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!GATA! WOOF,WOOF

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #74215 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
Sadlerdawg, sounds like we frequent the same watering holes! We've likely crossed paths and not known it! Not sure of my evening plans, as I've a ton of yard work to get done. If I go out it will likely be to CV and I'll wear the proper head gear to distinguish myself among the TackyToes!

GO DAWGS!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

More
7 years 7 months ago #74216 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
We probably have...I think we may have met several years ago at table rock at or daughters soccer game or track meet. Anyway, if I'm at CVB I'll have on a Georgia t. Either way, let me know about that other gym next week.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
7 years 7 months ago #74217 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts

sadlerdawg wrote: Tennessee fans are so ridiculous. I was at the gym a few weeks ago and a guy was wearing a UT shirt and I was wearing my UGA shirt, so we got to talking. I told him I was going to the UT game in Athens and he said, matter of factly, "Yeah, after we win that one we should have the east wrapped up." That's their attitude this year, like, them going to the SECCG is a foregone conclusion and the entire season is a 3 month coronation of them. I really hope they lose more SEC games than ever.

And my menu for next Saturday will likely be smoked pulled pork barbecue, with plenty of beer, and a few Irish whiskey sours for me and a few Tom Collins for the mrs.

Urnge fans have forgotten that even with CMR last year, and no Nick Chubb, we still were only a dropped pass from beating them in THEIR OWN STADIUM. UT may not be as good as the world seems to think.

Don't get me wrong - I'm projecting UGA to have 4 losses, one to them. However, we are on the rise, not the urnge. And if I'm wrong, I think the UT game will be where I make my mistake!
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg, yankeedawg1

More
7 years 7 months ago #74218 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
I still think we beat UT, thriller, so I think that will be your wrong one. A payback game of sorts for us. Plus I'm still not convinced they're as good as they think they are.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, yankeedawg1

More
7 years 7 months ago #74219 by growl
Replied by growl on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
They may be as good as projected,but, WE'RE BETTER!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds