Forum

The Odds

16 years 10 months ago #4775 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:The Odds
Yeesh. If only these things were voice-attached so that you could have heard the joking sarcasm in my voice, wlayton. In actuality, I was jokingly accusing you of overreacting as a humorous allusion to my false overreacting earlier, hoping to elicit a chuckle or two out of my ironic hypocrisy.

The printed word does some wonderful things, but inflect it does not.

Your points about Vegas are well taken, by the way. My brother is a gambling man and so I turn to him for the real deal on odds. I DO still think that ESPN has a bias against Georgia (state) athletics, and that said bias affects the way we're ranked and covered nationwide.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dapolla
  • dapolla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 10 months ago #4779 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:The Odds
I definitely think you are right about our \"no respect\" card. Guess the Dawgs will just have to make believers out of the skeptics......AGAIN.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 10 months ago #4780 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:The Odds
You definitely got a chuckle out of me, dapolla. That first paragraph is hysterical.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 10 months ago #4781 by wlayton
You are right sadler-dawg, I re-read that 1st paragraph again and it is hilarious. Definitely elicits a chuckle or two, huh?

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 10 months ago #4782 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:The Odds
I am sorry for the logic in my previous post. I will not let it ever get in the way of my unbridled fanatical support of the Dawgs.

That being said I believe the only logical recourse we have is to invade Las Vegas.

More
16 years 10 months ago #4785 by wlayton
kentdaddy, all of us in the forum should be able to start our day by reading one of your posts. Laughter certainly sets the tone for a good day. \"invade Las Vegas\".....you're still killing me !!

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds