Forum

Some DC news

14 years 3 months ago #26454 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Some DC news
ugaa wrote:

Whoever it is, if the 2nd is indeed the date then it goes to figure that their bowl game is after that date.

To me, it would stand to reason that their bowl game would be before the date, in other words, holding off on the announcement until their bowl game is done. LSU plays on the first, could be Chavis. That would be awesome, but I'll go ahead and file that under \"I'll believe it when I see it\".

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #26455 by ugaa
Replied by ugaa on topic Re:Some DC news
LOL sorry saddler, I went and looked it up after I posted.

I agree that he would be a great choice since UT's defenses usually killed us and hes a damn good recruiter as well, maybe that is how richt is keeping all his commitments?

More
14 years 3 months ago #26457 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re:Some DC news
Chavis might have a bone or two to pick with the current Tennessee coaching staff. Chavis was a strong supporter of Phil, would be a good situation for him between the hedges. For sure he likes the huge crowds and UGA will supply that. :woohoo:

More
14 years 3 months ago #26458 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Some DC news
Oh, I see, ugaa, I read your post a couple of times and wasn't really sure what you meant--I guess you were saying it figures that LSU plays after the 2nd. Yeah, they play on the 1st--more fuel for the rumor mill. I hope it comes to pass--he would be a great fit, and I don't see him having any binding ties at LSU. And the chance to stick it to UT would certainly be attractive to him, I'm sure. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
14 years 3 months ago #26459 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Some DC news
Chavis knows Miles is on the hot seat and may be gone. He doesn't want to go through a new regime coming in and bringing their own DC again. Plus, like Buc said, he has a few bones to pick with UT and would love to coach against them every year I'm sure. AND something he has in common with UGA.......we both HATE FLORIDA.

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
14 years 3 months ago #26460 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re:Some DC news
wlayton, Chavis is certainly on my Christmas wish list. Going to be dadgum tough for Santa to get him down the chimney. . . . . ;)

More
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds