Forum

Some DC news

14 years 4 months ago #26479 by iDawg
Replied by iDawg on topic Re:Some DC news
dapolla wrote:

That's an excellent article, Buc, thanks for sharing.

Interesting to note the poll on the side. Seems a plurality of people believe what I believe: that with the right DC, we have the talent on the field to play in Atlanta in the first Saturday of December, 2010. The only thing we should have had to do this year was catch Florida on the right day.

Anyway, 2009 is over. Time to look forward to Shreveport and root for them Dawgs!!!

If we are starting a RS Freshman at QB, our chances are slim to none to make the SEC Title game in 2010, imo.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• iDawg
  • Visitor
14 years 3 months ago #26484 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Some DC news
He will have a great supporting cast. Only have to look as far as McElroy at Bama, he did it his 1st year because of great D and a good supporting cast.

Us getting to Atlanta won't be based on Murray......it will be based on how improved our D will be. I understand the freshman comment but that really won't be the problem.

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
14 years 3 months ago #26485 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:Some DC news
Are we watching the bowl game on a TV in a bar/restaurant near you Mr. Layton?

More
14 years 3 months ago #26486 by wlayton
kentdaddy, I posted last week the same question. What about Caddyshack near you, is that a good place? Or somewhere near the Avenues mall? I'm off 210 in PV so I'm not terribly far from you.

Anybody else coming? You bringing anybody? My son has to work I think. Another UGA friend of mine may come.

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
14 years 3 months ago #26487 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:Some DC news
wlayton wrote:

kentdaddy, I posted last week the same question. What about Caddyshack near you, is that a good place? Or somewhere near the Avenues mall? I'm off 210 in PV so I'm not terribly far from you.

Anybody else coming? You bringing anybody? My son has to work I think. Another UGA friend of mine may come.

Caddyshack is a great choice. I like it better than any of the Avenues choices. I may bring the wife, but that remains to be seen. My brother in law may come too. I do not have family down here so I am the lone Dawg in a sea of heathens trying to spread the good word.

More
14 years 3 months ago #26488 by wlayton
Ok, perfect. I'll leave the office and meet you about 4:45 at Caddyshack. Think you could get us a table or stools etc? I'll let you know if my wife is coming (just need a sitter which ain't easy right now). I'm about 6' plus and 190 and will be wearing a black G visor and probably sweat clothes from a quick workout downtown. Looking forward to meeting you there, will be a hoot.

Do they have plenty of screens etc, I've never been there. Also can't you see the restaurant from I-95?

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds