Forum

Some DC news

14 years 3 months ago #26462 by golferdawg
Replied by golferdawg on topic Re:Some DC news
I thought he would have been a good addition at the end of last season. He is a great DC and if it is him then we will see a lot of blitzing and rovering safeties. I like it. Look on the bright side if it's a top three DC can we really go wrong here??? whoever it is we should see an immediate difference. Merry Christmas to all and remember why we have this blessed day. GO DAWGS!

\"Happy Birthday little baby Jesus, not the grown up bearded Jesus, but the cute little baby Jesus\" LOL couldn't help myself on that one!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #26469 by DawgFanInTn
Replied by DawgFanInTn on topic Re:Some DC news
Chavis would be a great DC for us.

It is hard to believe it is him tho. LSU would be rampant with the rumor of him leaving. How could it stay this quiet if he were going to Ga?

More
14 years 3 months ago #26471 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re:Some DC news
One of the better articles that Mark Bradley has written in the recent past, in my opinion.

blogs.ajc.com/mark-bradley-blog/2009/12/...-also-a-needed-jolt/

More
14 years 3 months ago #26472 by OldSouthDawg
Replied by OldSouthDawg on topic Re:Some DC news
Aint that the truth, Good article

Once A DAWG Always A DAWG

More
14 years 3 months ago #26473 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Some DC news
That's an excellent article, Buc, thanks for sharing.

Interesting to note the poll on the side. Seems a plurality of people believe what I believe: that with the right DC, we have the talent on the field to play in Atlanta in the first Saturday of December, 2010. The only thing we should have had to do this year was catch Florida on the right day.

Anyway, 2009 is over. Time to look forward to Shreveport and root for them Dawgs!!!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
14 years 3 months ago #26476 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Some DC news
Great article Buc, right on the button.

Remember guys, Chavis is \"my guys\" speculation.......and it is only his speculation. BUT, when looking at Chavis' position......it does make plenty of sense.

Also believe dapolla is right. The next few years, we are going to be LOADED on offense. Get a great DC hire and we could be looking towards Atlanta. Could take a little time for the defensive scheme adjustment but imo, D's adjust much quicker than offenses do to a new OC.

Things are gunna get FUN again!!!

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds