Forum

Some DC news

14 years 3 months ago #26489 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:Some DC news
wlayton wrote:

Ok, perfect. I'll leave the office and meet you about 4:45 at Caddyshack. Think you could get us a table or stools etc? I'll let you know if my wife is coming (just need a sitter which ain't easy right now). I'm about 6' plus and 190 and will be wearing a black G visor and probably sweat clothes from a quick workout downtown. Looking forward to meeting you there, will be a hoot.

Do they have plenty of screens etc, I've never been there. Also can't you see the restaurant from I-95?

They do have plenty of screens. If we get a sitter too (3 little ones) then the wife can come. If not it will be just me. I am 6'2\" and around 200lbs. I will likely be wearing a big red Georgia shirt. I have no hair, but I have a nice bubble and hip movement and can cover in the secondary and support the run.

I look forward to meeting you.If this fancy forum has a PM function I will shoot you my #.

Monday the 28th at 4:45. I will get the best table for strategic viewing. I will also do some recon tonight or tomorrow to make sure they haven;t changed the restaurant to a fluffy coffee bar or something. I will report back afterwards.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #26498 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Some DC news
Cracking me UP. Sounds great, really looking forward to meeting you. If I don't hear from you I'll be there at 4:45 or a little sooner. Yeah, make sure it isn't a fluff bar now although would be glad to buy you a beer ANYWHERE to celebrate UM leaving.

Also will let you know if the beautiful wife is coming (doubtful but.....big maybe knowing her) so maybe yours can come and they can meet

We'll have to strategize, analyze and homogenize on who will be the next UF coach

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
14 years 3 months ago #26501 by iDawg
Replied by iDawg on topic Re:Some DC news
wlayton wrote:

He will have a great supporting cast. Only have to look as far as McElroy at Bama, he did it his 1st year because of great D and a good supporting cast.

Us getting to Atlanta won't be based on Murray......it will be based on how improved our D will be. I understand the freshman comment but that really won't be the problem.

How many Freshman QB's have gotten to the SEC?

RS or not, freshman QB's will make mistakes and make quite a bit of them. A freshman at QB will set us back some and I am not as sure we will have the supporting group to just make up for the errors that will occur.

• iDawg
  • Visitor
14 years 3 months ago #26504 by wlayton
I said that I totally agree with the freshman analogy, I'm just saying that our D is a much bigger problem than a R-freshman leading that offense that is pretty loaded. Also remember Murray will have been in the system for 1 1/2 years, plus he's a pretty heady kid and CMR will contain him somewhat and use other weapons. Imo, our D is THE problem of the two.

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
14 years 3 months ago #26505 by iDawg
Replied by iDawg on topic Re:Some DC news
I also wonder just how GOOD AM will be as some (not here but elsewhere) seem to be saying he will be an excellent QB for us....I hope they are right but we really don't know that yet.

If AM doesn't work out, what do we do?

Mett isn't anywhere CLOSE to being ready....Gray isn't a QB for us....?

• iDawg
  • Visitor
14 years 3 months ago #26510 by wlayton
iDawg, my understanding is that AM is the REAL DEAL. Try to find some of Buc's posts (or he will respond now for sure knowing Buc) on AM. He has seen him play quite a bit and said he has got it all.

Buc, give iDawg your update on AM.

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds