Forum

can somone please tell me wtf usc leap froged the gators

17 years 5 months ago #1948 by kentdaddy
Man I am pulling for Rutgers. I do not want to be put in the position of choosing OSU/UM from a conference I loath or a team like UF which I hate from my favorite conference. I am pulling for Arkansas or Rutgers.

Notre Dame is a fraud.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 5 months ago #1951 by Getdown11
I think USC jumped Fla due to strenght of schedule. That Ark game they won is looking better every week. I think I read somewhere that USC has the #5 toughest schedule in the country compared to UF at #8. How that works out Ill never know.

I have to agree though as much as I hate to admit it if UF wins out there is no way the SEC should get jobbed again for a shot a the NC.

Go Dawgs!!!!

More
17 years 5 months ago #1956 by UnderDog37
A one-point win at home over a none too intimidating and un-ranked Gamecock team vs a 25 point win over a ranked Oregon team on the road? I would have jumped USC over UF, too. It doesnt matter, anyway, because it's all a conspiracy to get Notre Dame or USC back in the BCS game. Think about it. Notre Dame is 5th. USC is third. They have to lpay each other. UF has to play Arkansas in the SEC title game. do the math. Either USC or Notre Dame will be there vs the winner of the Michigan Ohio State game......The east will get their team in (Michigan or Ohio State) and the west weasles in USC. All the media types are happy, and they cooperate by writing stories saying football doesn't need a play-off.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1957 by ichi_the_killer
I don't believe the gayturds have what it takes to beat southern cal let alone the OSU/Mich. winner. I also don't think it matters because they will prolly lose to Arkansas. Notre Dame will beat usc. I have a feeling Michigan is gonna beat OSU. if Rutgers wins out they should get the go ahead. I don't think anyone wants to see a ND/Mich rematch. the only problem is this, ND has fans, and lots of tem in every state. catolics everywhere will be tuned in. even those that usually don't watch football. its all about money, and Notre Dame brings the money.

• ichi_the_killer
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1959 by paramedic06997
Tuberville makes a good point with his playoff idea. The top four play and they play one extra game for the NT. More money would be made. More people would be happy and people would find out where they are with their program.

• paramedic06997
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1960 by UnderDog37
That's exactly what I mean. I was expecting a UF loss to Arkansas, a Notre Dame win over USC, Ohio State over Michigan, and a BCS title game of Notre Dame vs Ohio State. BCS Conspiracy. See what I mean? Notre Dame doesn't deserve a shot, because they really haven't beaten anyone. None of their wins, with the exception of the GT win was notable. Is it safe to say that the BCS powers that be are gonna give Notre Dame a title shot for only 2 quality wins (GT & Southern Cal) ? This BCS thing is a load of crap. Rutgers also doesnt stand a chance of getting to the title game, and that makes it all the more a fraud.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds