Forum

can somone please tell me wtf usc leap froged the gators

17 years 5 months ago #1940 by dawg1454
but not in any other poll i want to see the gators in the nat bcs game bc they are an sec team but with the bcs giving usc everything i dont see that happening i would love to get nc dawgs dapolla gatoringas wlaytons and kentdaddys views on this am i just crazy or is this not right .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dawg1454
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1942 by dawgs511
i personally dont care because ARK is going to beat FLA in the sec championship :)

• dawgs511
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1943 by UGAChemDawg

but not in any other poll i want to see the gators in the nat bcs game bc they are an sec team but with the bcs giving usc everything i dont see that happening i would love to get nc dawgs dapolla gatoringas wlaytons and kentdaddys views on this am i just crazy or is this not right .

The Gators are not a national championship calliber team this year. They have gotten some very lucky breaks this year and have had close games against unranked teams. Were they to play Ohio State, the SEC would be embarassed. USC handed Arkansas their heads in the opener, and Arkansas will probably beat UF in the SEC Championship game. Their defense is good, but they simply don't have the offensive firepower to hang with Ohio State, Michigan, Southern Cal, or Notre Dame.

More
17 years 5 months ago #1944 by dawg1454
yes but arkansas has gotten better and usc doesnt play anyone else they also lost to an unranked team while ark has beaten a few ranked teams.so wheres the justice screw the bcs and give us a playoff. and yes i thinks ark might beat the gators but if the gators win they deserve to play and not usc and not the loser of the game this weekend bt osu mich loser dose not deserve a second chance.but i think that rutgers if they win out deserve it most because they no matter the (if usc can use this excuse so can rutgers) strengh of secdule just my two cents and no i cant spell and know i dont know everything either nor do i think so.oh and i must say i do not think the gators are natl caliber they will probably get stomped but so will rutgers and usc i think.

• dawg1454
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1946 by dawgs511
i dont beleive Notre Dame should even be in the top 10...

• dawgs511
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1947 by dawg1454
i agree thus why i want a 16 team playoff.

• dawg1454
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds