16 years 6 months ago #8089 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:moving the cocktail party
I thought that was their curtains.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #8090 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:moving the cocktail party
Nobody in Athens or in all of the Dawg Nation was complaining about moving the game to a home and home series back when Dooley won 19 of 25 ( I think that's correct, or was it 19-4-1) over the Gators during his tenure as the head coach. Indeed, it was the Gator Nation that was strongly in favor of moving the game. The lopsided nature of this game over the last 16 years only proves one thing......the teams that play in this game rise and fall in cycles. We were on top for 25 years in this game, and now it has been the Gator's turn. I hope we can reverse the current trend sometime before Judgement Day, and the games HAVE been closer in the last several years than before. Hopefully, we can start by breaking thru the barrier this weekend.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #8119 by DawgDoc
Replied by DawgDoc on topic Re:moving the cocktail party
:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: Hey Dawgmaster, I hate to admit my ignorance, but what in the world is a \"Rival Fan\". The noun, rival, is defined as one who competes with or attempts to out do another. How does that fit my post???? Who am I a rival fan of?? I enjoy UGA sports, but my real attachment is to the UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA. That's where my two pieces of paper come from, so that's were my allegiance stands. I want the Dawgs to win Saturday, but my world will not come to an end if they don't. By the way I would rather beat Fla. than any team on our schedule, including Tech. As always, GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!:S :S :S

Member since 1999

More
16 years 6 months ago #8121 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:moving the cocktail party
Hey DawgDoc, I'm \"almost\" to the point that for just one year, I would trade a WIN aginst UF with losing the rest. They are unbearable here in Jax. And now to add fuel to their fire, tebow probably is going to win the Heisman.......man, it's just too much to take !!

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds