Forum

moving the cocktail party

16 years 6 months ago #8034 by GooseDawg78
Replied by GooseDawg78 on topic Re:moving the cocktail party
I'm torn as well! I agree the bye week has more to do w/UF's recent dominance than the venue itself, not to mention superior coaching in the evil genius era.
Jacksonville offers great tradition, a great atmosphere, great weather (usually--calling for some rain this Sat.), & a great venue for tailgating & the game itself. Nothing like seeing a stadium 1/2 red & black and 1/2 blue & orange.
That said, I do think that anybody who doesn't acknowledge that UF has a slight home field advantage given the proximity to the campus in Gainsville (75 miles) versus the campus in Athens (360 miles) is on some really bad meds :lol:
C'mon now GATOR fans, admit it, you know it's true!
Regardless, I'm so excited about getting out of town come Friday that I am honestly happy to be heading down to Jacksonville once again!
Sorry, but I can't say I'd be very thrilled to visit the mullet-infested Swamp down in Gainesville :sick:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #8035 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:moving the cocktail party
Thank you sir.

I am trying to be conscientious of the needs of our opponents. A lot of tem wear orange because the corrections sytem requires it, but lots of other gatro fans are just hard working red neck folks.

More
16 years 6 months ago #8036 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:moving the cocktail party
I'm going to have to stop reading your posts while at work. I don't get anything done, will have to read them when home at night.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 6 months ago #8037 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:moving the cocktail party
The truth is I am worried. I am actually always worried before a game. That Munson defeatist attitude has made me scared of every opponent.

We can win, but Stafford needs to play some big boy football to do it.

More
16 years 6 months ago #8052 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:moving the cocktail party
Corrections system, that's great. Hey, now that you mention it, I guess when you see a bunch of people in orange picking up stuff on the highway, you don't know whether it's inmates doing community service or gator fans who's tarp blew off their pickup on the way to the flea market.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 6 months ago #8053 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:moving the cocktail party
Now THAT's funny..........BTW, they think a tarp is a fish.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds