Forum

Richt to Ruins.........

16 years 6 months ago #7483 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Richt to Ruins.........
I think just about everyone has weighed in on their coaching views the last couple of weeks. I believe most people are behind Coach Richt, some are behind Bobo, some think he needs more time and tutoring, and I don't think anyone is behind Slick Willie Martinez. I think he's the root of the problem. Replace him, shore up the WD-40 defense, and I think things will start to turn around. I must disagree with you, 3447, about Richt's play calling at FSU. I think he carried that program and their 6 or 7 pathetic years since he left shows that.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #7484 by dawg3447
Replied by dawg3447 on topic Re:Richt to Ruins.........
Nice, on the contrary the past couple of years at FSU are a sign that the playing field in the ACC is leveling out just like it did with the SEC. But there was no team in the league that had the talent FSU did when Richt was there,either. The time is now, he calls the shots and he is in a Mans conference flooded with talent, show up or get out, period. Go Dawgs forever!!!!!!!!!!

• dawg3447
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7486 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Richt to Ruins.........
True, the ACC has leveled out, but I don't think it just happened to level out the year Coach Richt left. I don't know the exact figures, but I think FSU lost 8 or 9 games the first two years after Richt left, which is probably close to how many they lost the entire time he was OC. But nevertheless, who cares about his FSU years, the time is now, and I think Coach Richt is the man for the job, he just either needs to get more intense, or find some coordinators who will do it for him and get these guys fired up every week.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 6 months ago #7487 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:Richt to Ruins.........
Rodney Garner was a great hire. A lot of Ga. talent used to go to UT. Garner has kept most of it in state.

More
16 years 6 months ago #7491 by McShea87
Replied by McShea87 on topic Re:Richt to Ruins.........
\"DOOLEY PLEASE SAVE US?\"..... Dooley did save us by hiring Richt....Who cares if Richt doesnt publicy try to show off how \"tough\" he is, he is a silent leader. Players respond better to coaches that dont scream and yell at them... they know when they screw up.....they dont need to be publicy chewed out about it........Its impossible for this team to have a championshipe season due to youth, its not an excuse, its a fact.... I dont know of any championship teams that ever had so many first year starters....Richt is the right man for the Georgia job, he is thinking in the long term and in the years to come this team will exceed expectations. Intensity by coaches is overrated....Richt is a champion and has proven it... Hello when was the last time we won the SEC before coach Richt? dawg3447 If you wanna blame Richt and have him fired for Martinez' lack of coaching why dont you just blame Dooley for hiring Richt? yeah gimme a break.....If Mack Brown is a weak coach,,,,then who is a strong coach?

More
16 years 6 months ago #7492 by flyindawg
Replied by flyindawg on topic Re:Richt to Ruins.........
Everyone has a right to believe as they wish. On this forum, there are many well educated men and women for that matter. Coming in raising cane will do you no good. Especially when you make statement like \"when is the last time we had a rusher go over a hundred yards\". We've had it twice this year. Brown did it once and Knomo did it once. Against Ole' Miss and Vandy. Not power houses by my book, but they got it. According to you though, the SEC is a mans league and is flooded with talent. There for, by your own statement. Both Ole' Miss and Vandy are tough teams. Due to the fact that only tough teams are allowed in a Mans Conference. Also the whole bit about \" the stats\". Well, they don't look to bad. I would love to see them higher, but hey. You can't always have your cake and eat it as well.

I think it will be safe to say that everyone on this forum thinks Slick Willie needs to go. You are correct in stating it's CMR job to over see this. I also think it's safe to say you are the only one that believes CMR is a bad coach. He's record tells a different story. So what does all this mean. True dog fans voice there concerns, but do not rant and rave like an idiot. Nor do they by any means blast the fastest coach to 50 W's in the SEC. The same coach who brought us not 1 but 2 SEC titles. In his first 6 years may I remind you. Due to the knowledge ( like you stated) This Is A Mans Conference. Truly, there is no way a Bad Coach could make this happen.

I respect your thoughts on the subject. I like your fire. I just think your a little of canter. Trust me, I will be the first to criticize. I wont bash though. That's not we are about here. Call it what you will. I just think your a little of base on some of your statements.

More
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds