Forum

Richt to Ruins.........

16 years 6 months ago #7497 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Richt to Ruins.........
Thanks McShea87, glad to see somebody understands what's going on.

Spot on flyindawg, if someone is going to post on this forum, show a little class, don't come in hear spouting off at the mouth. There are other UGA forums that cater to slanderous rants.

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #7500 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:Richt to Ruins.........
Don't get me wrong, I think Rich's a good coach, a class act.He brought us out of the shadows, remember the Tn. drought. One point to remember though, Dooley wanted to keep Donnan. It was Mike Adams who said he had to go.

More
16 years 6 months ago #7512 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Richt to Ruins.........
No worries, average, all the true fans on the board know where you stand.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 6 months ago #7515 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Richt to Ruins.........
Yep, we all really know each other.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 6 months ago #7525 by McShea87
Replied by McShea87 on topic Re:Richt to Ruins.........
Maybe Dooley didnt want Donnan to go, that cant be proven, but it was his choice who was the next coach, and he chose Richt....Richt has proven himself already to Georgia nation and I cannot believe in all doubters out there.,.. Martinez is another story but Richt should be respected, my god most college football teams in the nation wish they could have Richt....What do you want him to do, fire Martinez in the middle of the season?

More
16 years 6 months ago #7530 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Richt to Ruins.........
Dawg3447 --

Well in the first place you say that you were at BOTH games in which David Greene struggled against Tennessee and which we eventually lost. Greene only lost once against UT, in 2004. So before you become an authority on what makes a good coach or not, get your facts straight.

Secondly, and this is very IMPORTANT, who would you have replace Mark Richt? Seriously, you're one of the only people in the country who thinks that Richt is a poor coach. Who do you have on tap to replace him? Who's a good coach, with an SEC mindframe, and the pedigree that Mark Richt has? Give me somebody, somebody who's proven his salt as Richt has. I'll wait.

Finally, this is a friendly forum. This is not a place where, because you are dissatisfied with the way the season is going, you come on and insult our members. Simply because we see the cause for concern being different does not mean that we are idiots, that we are drinking any kind of Kool-Aid, or that we are responsible for losing to USC or UT this year. After all, whether we agree with you or not, none of us has any power to make coaching changes or any other kind of changes at UGA. Ultimately, those decisions belong to Richt himself as far as his coaches goes, and to Damon Evans and Michael Adams as far as Richt goes.

Do NOT call us children when you are the one acting immaturely. It is a childish tactic that does not work on well-read people who think and consider.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds