Forum

Blog Reporters

16 years 7 months ago #7073 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:Blog Reporters
Although VanGorder did a good job at Ga., I think he's kind of a flake. He blew a perfect oppurtunity at Ga. to become a coaching gypsy. What's up with that? There must have been something going on with him and Richt or else he's an idiot in his carer choices.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 7 months ago #7076 by miss_uga
Replied by miss_uga on topic Re:Blog Reporters
Well, I think he saw dollar signs like most others that chase a professional career, coaches and players, which is a shame....ESPECIALLY with the football players. They go from having a passion for the game and actually playing their hearts out to playing for money and knowing the check will be there win or lose and they lose that spunk and passion. Now, I'm not saying they are all that way....take Keith Brooking, David Pollack (before injury), Peyton Manning, Brett Favre...and the list does go on and on, they still exhibit(ed) hard-core talent and love for the game.

• miss_uga
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #7080 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Blog Reporters
Now if you CAN get them to listen to you.......then I WILL give 10%.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #7101 by oledawg
Replied by oledawg on topic Re:Blog Reporters
If and thats a HUGE IF CMR goes shopping for a DC, I seriously doubt that will happen, but...........IF it were to happen........I would hope he looks at the DC at USF those kids are FIRED UP!

More
16 years 7 months ago #7104 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re:Blog Reporters
oledawg, how right you are about the USF players and staff. Two brothers from our local high school played in that program. Matter of fact one is there now, Danny Vepaele, free safety. His brother Kevin graduated three years ago. Both were QB's at Merritt Island High School. USF is real, as Auburn found out, along with West Virginia. The coaches there are tough, but fair. They leave no room for those that aren't into the game. Big game this weekend with USF and UCF, another school on the rise.

southflorida.scout.com/a.z?s=359&p=8...;c=1&nid=3049007

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 7 months ago #7113 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Blog Reporters
Yes, there D is VERY good.

PVBDAWG

More