Forum

Blog Reporters

16 years 7 months ago #7061 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Blog Reporters
Thanks Buc and right back at ya. Actually just have an absolute blast talking with everyone. Guess I ought to work a little more though.

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 7 months ago #7064 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re:Blog Reporters
It's just money . . . . . ;)

Look at Miss__UGA, ready to give up 10% to further the cause.:cheer:

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 7 months ago #7066 by wlayton
Great idea......but not giving up MY 10%--

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #7067 by miss_uga
Replied by miss_uga on topic Re:Blog Reporters
That's alright....with the backing and support of most of my family, we'd try to give him a nice beginning....I couldn't find anything better to do with my money than spend it watching UGA become the force they are destined to be. Our Dawgs WILL prevail. They WILL wiln another BCS Championship! Not this year, but I believe it won't be toooooo long.

And yeah, I supposed if I worked a little more trying to write more policies, then I'd have a lot more to give ole VG!! =oP

• miss_uga
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #7069 by wlayton
miss_uga. please, save your money......UGA's Athletic Dept is THE most profitable in the SEC.(or is it in the country!!) They should be able to take care of things without our money.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #7070 by miss_uga
Replied by miss_uga on topic Re:Blog Reporters
I know that, man! =o)
I'm just saying, I WOULD give it to bring back the best coaching, as I am ANXIOUS for a National Championship Win again!

Seriously, I give to the athletic dept just as the rest of you do and nothing I could give can make the coaches or the entire athletic department see things my way and give in. I can only sit back and pray that things start turning around....and SOON!

• miss_uga
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds