Forum

Monday - Seeing Orange

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #69560 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Monday - Seeing Orange
Thriller, after a beat down like what UGA took on Sat if I'm the HC I throw "political correctness" out the widow. I want my players to know that I'm pissed over the embarrassment of our piss poor performance on Sat at HOME! Maybe Richt doesn't have the faith in his team to think any different than a close game down to the wire. Hell maybe my wife spiked the kool-aid and I'm drunk, because I'm believing we are better than what we showed on Sat and that we are far more superior than Tenn.

But yea you're right Richt is soft and I doubt very seriously that he tore into the team yesterday at practice. I hate to think like that but yea that's the truth more than likely. Football is a MEAN sport with dudes trying to show their will over the dudes on the opposing team. There are a bunch of modem day gladiators out there literally trying to wreck havoc on each other and if you aren't prepared for the war then well you will look like UGA did on Sat against Bama. There is no time for soothing and babying in football after you leave Pop Warner end of story...
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, averagedawg, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #69561 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Monday - Seeing Orange
No matter who the HC is my money is on the team going out there Saturday and taking care of business.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, averagedawg, yankeedawg1, sflanagan21

• stevedawg
  • stevedawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • DAWGS.com moderator
8 years 6 months ago #69562 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Monday - Seeing Orange

stevedawg wrote: No matter who the HC is my money is on the team going out there Saturday and taking care of business.

stevedawg, it is on the players. Not like they don't understand what they are facing, or who they are facing. 102,000 fans, great numbers, Arkansas had a plan.

More or less I have removed myself from coaching at this point. In battle, and college football is a battle, comes down to what was said above . . . . show time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, averagedawg, growl, sflanagan21

More
8 years 6 months ago #69566 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Monday - Seeing Orange
I'm a 100% with ya stevedawg! Way too much fight and pride in those kids to not come out and take care of business Sat. I really hope Lambert learned from this game because if he did and he can get it together the kid may surprise us. I'm rooting for him all the way but if he stumbles I hope FB gets the call.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, averagedawg

More
8 years 6 months ago #69568 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Monday - Seeing Orange
HC might being PC and saying coach speak about the

Game in Knoxville

Money says no thing about CJP...CTR...CRS

Teacher thrashed his pupils big time.... Yup someone

Is going to hear about it all week..like every player

Go Dawgd

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, averagedawg

More
8 years 6 months ago #69569 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Monday - Seeing Orange

sflanagan21 wrote: I'm a 100% with ya stevedawg! Way too much fight and pride in those kids to not come out and take care of business Sat. I really hope Lambert learned from this game because if he did and he can get it together the kid may surprise us. I'm rooting for him all the way but if he stumbles I hope FB gets the call.

sflanagan21, truly believe that the years of "high end recruiting" caught up with UGA again. There is a reason that top athletes sign on with programs like Alabama. Many repeat the same message . . . . Alabama wins championships. Realize I have said that before, probably will not be the last time. Scary thing now, appears Nick Saban has found his quarterback. :ohmy:

Saban known for his coaching abilities, but have never seen a lot of print about Saban being a quarterback coach. He deals in "getting it done", regardless of position.

There is still a problem on the West Side of the SEC . . . . Ole Miss ain't down for the count at this point. Could very well be that Ole Miss learned a lesson against the gators, much like Alabama did with Ole Miss.

Said a time or two before, recently . . . . gators have found a coach, players all over Florida have become interested again. Scary, there are a lot of D1 football players in this state also, not any different than those that sign up with Saban, talented young men.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, sflanagan21

More
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds