Forum

Monday - Seeing Orange

8 years 6 months ago #69615 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Monday - Seeing Orange
Yeah I think I've just about got it out of my system now so maybe I can concentrate on the great group of players that we have accumulated. I want them to win for themselves. GO DAWGS!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #69620 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Monday - Seeing Orange
So . . . . here we have a couple of talking heads giving opinions about the game with Tennessee. From where I sit, some good conversation in the video.

Another couple of folks that question both teams and their standing in college football.

One statement in the video. Lambert is not a deep passer, takes the shorter stuff. I thought we were told that Lambert was the kid with the huge arm, another reason for him starting.

espn.go.com/video/clip?id=13837051

More
8 years 6 months ago #69622 by Buc
This is a coach that I hope remains with UGA for a long time. Talking with some folks, he is special both on the recruiting trail and coaching during the week.

Brown played hard and he coaches hard, but fair for all that surround him.

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #69627 by Buc
Allow me this.

All of the talk about Georgia being in the Final Four in 2015. Has anyone on this board been privy to that? Surely I am not alone. Media said that Georgia was a top ten football team. Why? Talent over the past several years of recruiting and coaching improvements.

Anyone looking at the point spread and saying to this board and its members that understand football that UGA is that good? Referring to the game in Knoxville.

What the hell happened?

Tell me this . . . . we don't have the talent to play against the likes of Alabama. Now we will "walk over the vols", right?

Try this . . . . we don't have the "coaching talent" to play against the likes of Alabama. Maybe?

I say this. I sincerely hope that the team that "was expected" to accomplish more, does just that.

Many on this board will not like what I am going to say. I would play Marshall four quarters, not mop up. This young man has healed, followed the rehab that he was supposed to through a long period of time. I might be the worst critic "ever" if I see Marshall enter the game with two (2) minutes remaining. Marshall is a very good, above average football player.

Comes down to this. I am tired of watching coaches that don't have a damn clue as to using these young men. What do I base that statement on?

Mark Richt said that something had to be done with the Special Teams. Those that actually have "played in the arena" would like to know just what the head coach has changed. Can't do that . . . . why? We have a special formula that will change what our leader will not "disclose".

Could go on for a very long time. Why do that? Most on this board, or I should probably say many on this board understand.

Go Dawgs, leaving the other part of the statement (Coach'em Up!) in the bushes.

Go Dawgs, Players are appreciated. Improvement comes from those that "understand". Appreciate the talent that chose to sign the LOI's and live and become a "huge part" of the "Red and Black". That is sincere.

More
8 years 6 months ago #69629 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Monday - Seeing Orange
Yeah, Buc, you can bury the "coach em up" statement. richt couldn't coach up a pimply faced teen to have a good time in a New Orleans cathouse.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
8 years 6 months ago #69632 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Monday - Seeing Orange
We panicked in the 2nd quarter, because our HC uses up all of his bravado jumping off a diving board each year.

I forgive Shotty for calling a bad game though... Richt gets the worst out of everyone, including his assistants. When he wets the bed it leaks onto everyone and they do the same thing... just like when you dip a kid's hand in warm water.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds