Forum

Remember This . . . . ?

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #67940 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Remember This . . . . ?
Have not said this before. Have always had open arms, but this is for you.

Simple minds have simple places.

Trying to up your face value, I enjoy your attempts.

Party is over.

Edit . . . . Left this out, but I would challenge you to speak after watching the video between UGA and Bama. Understand that you don't have the time, busy with family affairs. Hard to carve one or two hours a week out of those that "think" that they are on top of the Red and Black.

When I come to this board which is often . . . . I have something to say, and am armed to stop "stuff" that is just that "stuff".

You said that Pruitt might be all that in time, hell the Sun might hit the Earth tomorrow. I do have problems with "stuff".

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 10 months ago #67941 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic Remember This . . . . ?
I watched a little bit of it and uga got a couple of tough roughing the passer calls early. Heck, i aint no rocket scientist, but i know ns is a better coach than mr. Is that the point you are trying to make? Point made.

Hey, I said i was just picking with you. :) i dont think im on top of the red and black either.

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #67942 by Buc
Comes a time when there is nothing more to be said.

If you watched a "little bit of it' . . . . I understand . . . . Most folks throughout the Season watch only a portion of what really goes on in a football game. Many times they don't understand for this reason . . . . there is more to the game than a strong armed quarterback. At some point "team" comes into play. Nick Chubb and Herschel Walker along with others that ran the football understood, the offensive line makes 10, 20, 30, or 50 yard touchdowns "happen".

If anyone believes that a pass over 50 yards in the "air" is the answer to every football game in the SEC, I do think that I have missed something.

What?
The following user(s) said Thank You: scooby

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 10 months ago #67943 by Buc
Another look at Georgia/Alabama. Ratings . . . . #2 vs #3.

The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #67944 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Remember This . . . . ?
All I want to see them wear are the Silver britches and Red jerseys, no more black, let some other team go with the gimmicks.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #67945 by Buc
If you can't watch the entire game, move the game forward to the 2:50 mark. AM in my opinion was "all that". He liked the "noodle armed quarterback" on campus now, goes by the name of Faton Bauta. AM said that Faton was/is a spitting image of himself.

See where the 24/7 writer also chooses Ramsey to start. His other picks are not that hard to do. Does pick Kublanow to start at center. In my way of thinking, great choice. He is nasty, and recently we have had some nasty centers.

Both Kublanow and Wynn are in my mind what it takes to keep improving what has been neglected in the past. Yes, said it again, need to keep our eyes on the offensive and defensive lines. Winning percentages against top 25 teams will reflect that. Some call it "coaching them up".

Attachments:

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds