Forum

Remember This . . . . ?

8 years 10 months ago #67934 by Buc
Remember This . . . . ? was created by Buc
All of the chatter about the "Black Out? This is the "stuff" that has prevented Georgia Football from progressing . . . . my opinion.

Name of the game is what you will see if you watch the replay of the "Black Out".

Recently there has been chatter about wearing the Black again when Alabama comes to Athens in 2015.

Nothing wrong with "colors", do however have a problem when the Public Relations Department takes it a bit too far. Along with that the coaching staff.

Watch a football star at that time prior to the game running down the field, fist pumping. Same Moreno that "our head coach" did not play his first year. You know we have a head coach that is "offensive" in more ways than one, do we really need for this BS to last for X number of years . . . . Truthfully, think about that. Are we better because we have new coaches in Athens? What does that say about the past 14 years? Mark Richt is nothing more than a "one time offensive coordinator". As a player could not win a starting position on the football field. He was not heavily recruited in high school. He was one of those quarterbacks that were very similar to the incoming quarterback from Virginia. Yep, I said that. Mark Richt has a soft spot for those that were not very good football quarterbacks, much like himself.

If you have the time . . . . if you enjoy college football and you don't believe that Nick Saban is all that, along with Kirby Smart, probably need to wear the Black Shirt when they return to Athens.

Summer time, time to get "schooled again". Follow all of the media hype that is out there, then reel it in and find out that the truth is what "you and I see", not what they are trying to "feed us".

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #67935 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Remember This . . . . ?
When the game is over, that is if anyone has watched the video, check out the offensive line. Take a close look at the players on both sides (that includes UGA) that went on to the NFL.

Might also want to take a "very close look" at the strong armed quarterback that took the snaps for Georgia.

Might take a look at Parker using his "wheels".

Willie Martinez right, keep it all in the family, I call it the Bobby Bowden, FSU "failure" that has been going on in Athens for a long time . . . . 14 going on 15 years.

Want to discuss SEC Football under the head coach at Georgia? No really . . . . Right?

We have "another strong armed quarterback" arriving in 2016. Excited? Some are, makes for good "click" material in the sections that most like to read.

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 10 months ago #67936 by Buc
The silence on material like this just continues to make me wonder.

Media is all over Tennessee's ass, going to be all that under Jones. Butch hired two defensive coaches from UGA and they are going to "school who"?

Could it be that Butch Jones is a better coach than Mark Richt? Has a way with coaches that the UGA head coach could not or would not spend the time to somehow help them to improve Georgia football.

Here we go again . . . . Mark Richt is going to watch our "Special Teams improve".

If you watched the video . . . . did anyone see the offensive line kick the spit out of us? Played Alabama again in ATL. Did the offensive line for Alabama not kick the spit out of us in the fourth quarter?

Remember this . . . . The head coach at Georgia in the past 14 years has done nothing to improve our chances of playing for the National Championship. It was probably because most of the players that left Athens found "true coaching" after their departure.

Now for those of you on this board and others that read this board . . . . koom-ba-yah my butt. Take that to the AJC.

The head coach in Athens is a "Carney". When was his last trip to South America? Money in the pocket, lots of money.

First time shame on you, never again shame on me with Mark Richt being represented by Mahogany Row.

There will come a time when those that don't know, will come back and wear the Black T-Shirts. I said that.

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 10 months ago #67937 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic Remember This . . . . ?
Hey Buc, You know fsu won two nattys with BB at the helm. Year 18 and 24. You got to be patient... :P

Im just picking with you. I really dont understand why yins take this stuff so serious.

Call me crazy, but i think this is going the be the year of the dawg. Look for a big year.

More
8 years 10 months ago #67938 by Buc
If . . . . If you are watching video or have watched the video . . . . how many 40/50/60 yard passes (in the air) have you seen at this point.?

Too damn many problems for the head coach to answer . . . . right?

When will the folks that "chirp" be able to understand the "missing link". Said that.

Continue to watch the video and explain to some of us why we have a savior coming to Athens in 2016. Do you not understand "team"? Just asking.

I would love to have an explanation to know why we have a head coach that was at best a "third string quarterback" leading the Red and Black. Do not enter if you do not have more to offer than the "I love Mark Richt . . . . because. Said that also.

I say this . . . . 14 years at a "very high price" and we have accomplished what the "followers of Richt" have done the same thing that the "followers of VD did". Stop, look and listen . . . . Count the NATTY's that Saban and others have in their pocket. Someone has to give me a reason for Mark Richt to make over 4 million dollars. Actually you don't have to, but I have a hard time understanding. Guess that I have been around too long. Think I have not seen the same "stuff" before? I have.

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 10 months ago #67939 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic Remember This . . . . ?
One other thought...

Not sure why everyone is so high on the new defensive coordinator. Guy hasnt really done that much yet. Has not stayed in one spot long enough to be evaluated. Might be all that, who knows. I watched the GT game and they ran the ball down uga's throat. Also watched usc move the ball pretty easy. That guy just looks like hes climbing the ladder and i bet he will be gone in a few years. I was kind of surprised they threw so much money his way after one year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg

More
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds