Forum

Auburn Fan Speaks....

8 years 10 months ago #67831 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Auburn Fan Speaks....
You know it's bad when even the linemen are making cracks about the ball boy:

"I'm not really too worried about it" deadpanned senior offensive tackle Kolton Houston. "It's going to take care of itself. One of those guys is going to pull away before that first game, and that guy will be the best choice. Whoever that is? Doesn't matter." he continued. "It could be the ball boy. Somebody's going to be able to play that position, and be the best at it, and whoever it is we'll be ready to go."

May as well be the ball boy?!

One of the most critical aspects of coaching is to be PREPARED . . . to make sure your biggest WEAKNESS is a STRENGTH.

I will be the FIRST to come back to this forum after we whip Alabama and offer a heartfelt apology, if it turns out we have 3 studs at QB and the two backups are "plug'n play" ready.

The ball boy . . . indeed.

:(
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #67832 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Auburn Fan Speaks....
Confidence being shown by Kolton Houston is a positive that was missing from the offensive line for a spell.

What I really gather from what Houston said was the offensive line has its house in order. Should make Schottenheimer's start as offensive coordinator a smooth operation. Five star quarterbacks without a good offensive line soon understand that it is a team game. Also speaks to the job that Sales is doing. Seems these folks with Alabama backgrounds don't miss a beat when stepping up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, yankeedawg1

More
8 years 10 months ago #67833 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Auburn Fan Speaks....
Do we agree MR is around for next year?

If so then what should he do to help?

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, Buc

• stevedawg
  • stevedawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • DAWGS.com moderator
8 years 10 months ago #67834 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Auburn Fan Speaks....
Never a question that HC would stay in place. Kolton was pulling the heads chain did a good job

I said the same about our lack of receivers. Bmac will have his troops ready. Really ready

More on the QB's. on Friday Least not forget to include the lack of a center with your daily

Concerns. CRS. Has that task and will have us two deep at that position by the end of camp

Now what can we do about teaching our ole HC new tricks. Remember who hired the Bama

Gang. Best bunch of teaching coaches that have called Athens home in decades. Might be

Possible he is sitting in the front row hmmm. We can win in spite of his past. If he remains in

BB. Mode Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #67838 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Auburn Fan Speaks....
stevedawg, you have been around a lot of camera, PR work and the media game over the years.

Public Relations Group working hard to insure all of us that things are moving forward in Athens under the current leadership.

Damn near fell to the floor when I looked at the photograph that "Pouty" had in his AJC article.

I understand that every probject has its beginning . . . . feel sure there will be a follow up soon from McGarity or Richt about the IPF being underway. Lots of folks have already forgotten 10-3 2014, ready to move on and win the Natty in 2015. Fans buy it, public relations department will continue to keep it on the front burner.

Head coach has been saved more than once by the Group in Athens. Fact.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :whistle:
Attachments:

More
8 years 10 months ago #67841 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Auburn Fan Speaks....
:laugh: s.o.s. :whistle:

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

• stevedawg
  • stevedawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • DAWGS.com moderator
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds