Forum

McGarity and Group Fumbled Again . . . .

9 years 3 months ago #66391 by Buc
dawgs_fans_dad, here is what bothers me about the 28 names, and I salute you for counting, shows that you are into what is going on. Truthfully did not expect that. IMHO.

This time of the year, UGA fans (some) tend to move back to the middle of the road stance. Nothing wrong with that, it is simply a lack of understanding. Also is not to be held against anyone that moves toward the middle of the road.

Everyone wants to be associated with a "winner". That is where the "kick" comes in. There are different "levels of winners". University of Georgia is a winner because of folks like those that read and post on this board and others, simply looking for "improvement".

As long as I post here, unless something drastic happens, cannot at this point support what is allowed to happen year after year in Athens. Support meaning the supposed leadership that is anything but leadership.

Back to our offensive coordinator making $950,000 from the get go. From all that I can find out, he was no longer a "hot ticket" in the NFL. Anyone that has different information, would like to read the information that I can't find.

Bet this. When the LOI's are finished in February, we look over the list, Bryan McClendon's name will appear more than any other. Be a close race between McClendon and Pruitt, difference there . . . . "young" defensive coordinator that has no NFL experience and he will be drawing 1.3 million in 2015. Bryan McClendon $350,000. Will visit this subject again after the LOI's. Already know the outcome.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #66393 by Buc
scooby do you think that over $500,000 is an ok salary for McGarity? State funds right?

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #66395 by Buc
The site below, (also known as the IMG Group) Public Relations Department posts the link below. The article I am sure suits those that this time of the year want to hear just how good we are.

Player talent wise, never been a question in Athens. All of the top ten rankings that the site wants everyone to look at and fall in love with, somehow is losing more and more of its appeal. Same party line, time of the year to get everyone on "their" side and move forward, oh yeah, don't forget . . . . .

www.georgiadogs.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/011615aab.html
Attachments:

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 3 months ago #66405 by Buc
Said more than once, as have others, it ain't over in the Classic City. Interesting read in the link below, some of it covers both sides of what is being said about our program and the way it has/is being run.

Appears others think along the same lines that some of us on this board have for a long period.

Keep saying that there is . . . . more. Judge for yourself. Comments worth reading. Some pretty heady conversation, like we have on this board at times.

blutarsky.wordpress.com/2015/01/18/rob-s...ew-georgia-way-math/

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 3 months ago #66406 by DAWGtm
Replied by DAWGtm on topic McGarity and Group Fumbled Again . . . .
I Don't understand it ether, Not knocking Sale but how do you value him more than BMac. I'm just waiting for Paul Harvey to say now for the rest of the story.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 3 months ago #66408 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic McGarity and Group Fumbled Again . . . .
I lol'd at the part where the article said we might be sending a message not to come raiding Athens for assistant coaches any longer.

What a ridiculous lord of horse crap stupidity that would be...

The only message paying him that much money (while you still undervalue BM) is sending is that insane chaos rules at Butts-Mehre. Other SEC programs are laughing at that overpay.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds