Forum

Clean Old Fashion (Hate) Dislike

9 years 5 months ago #64869 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Clean Old Fashion (Hate) Dislike
Making the other team have to convert 3rd and longs instead of 3rd and 3's should be a major part of anyone's game plan against anyone else in every game of football ever played by mankind.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #64870 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Clean Old Fashion (Hate) Dislike

Wartdawg wrote: Making the other team have to convert 3rd and longs instead of 3rd and 3's should be a major part of anyone's game plan against anyone else in every game of football ever played by mankind.

Just stating that Tech is very good even in 3rd and long situations. Glad you know football anyways....

thecountrynation.com

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64871 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Clean Old Fashion (Hate) Dislike
Even as it should be part of every game plan, I am hoping Pruitt will have it firmly embedded in his plan this week and forever.
Amen
Go Dawgs!

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64872 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Clean Old Fashion (Hate) Dislike

stevedawg wrote: Even as it should be part of every game plan, I am hoping Pruitt will have it firmly embedded in his plan this week and forever.
Amen
Go Dawgs!

Left the board and came back and read your post Steve. Was looking at and trying to recollect some of the things that I remember being said from earlier this season. Lifted the next paragraph from the AJC article linked below. Some of the "stuff" I was reading and watching.

Have watched some Tech videos today, they are similar to Auburn, like running options. Also, they are cut block crazy. Would be surprised if we don't line up against Tech the same way we did against Auburn. Their quarterback and one of their receivers can play football. Don't see a push over this Saturday between the Hedges.

“Why? Why?” he said of criticism directed toward Bobo. “They ought to be raking me over the coals. You score 35 points, you’re supposed to win. My gosh! We’re all in this deal together. The bottom line is it’s all of us together. We don’t care if we win 110 to 107 or we win one to nothing. We just want to win. All right? That’s the bottom line. We’re all in it together. But I can tell you this: It’s really embarrassing for me to be a part of a team that scores 35 points and you lose the football game. That’s embarrassing. And I’ll be the first to say, I’ve got to do my part on this side of the field.That won’t happen again.”

Goes to show, that it did happen again against the gators. Like his spirit, we will get to know Pruitt/Rocker and Company better in the 2015 Season.

ugasports.blog.ajc.com/2014/09/17/qa-wit...t-wont-happen-again/

More
9 years 5 months ago #64873 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Clean Old Fashion (Hate) Dislike
Hey Buc, what's the old saying......"never say never" ??? ;)

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
9 years 5 months ago #64875 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Clean Old Fashion (Hate) Dislike

wlayton wrote: Hey Buc, what's the old saying......"never say never" ??? ;)

wlayton, true.

Think most on this board know that many of us are in for the "long haul" with Pruitt. (3 years?) :whistle: That however does not mean a "free pass". Might be one of the reasons that Pruitt avoids the media. No doubt the folks in the media can be cruel to a fault.

I do like the fact that Pruitt does not play "dodge ball", that is for those that still think like grammar school kids.

If there is one thing that has me excited about 2015, it is this . . . . want to see just how successful Pruitt is getting the players he wants to sign that LOI.

Looking over some of the names and going to youtube and hudl, getting lengthy looks at the players videos, he has definitely developed a pattern.

Have to say this again, still hoping to see two more offensive linemen in this years recruiting class. wlayton, hope we never fall short again on the offensive front. That has been a problem in my mind with our recruiting for far too long.

Tech's offensive line is very aggressive, they have a 9-2 record thus far. Their offensive line in my mind is why they have won the Coastal side of the ACC. For sure this is not Charleston Southern coming to Athens this weekend.

Have noticed that Tech has not sold all of their allotment of tickets for the game in Athens.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds