Forum

Im calling it early

9 years 7 months ago #63045 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Im calling it early
Dan Mullen has Mississippi State on track, worth paying close attention to.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #63047 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Im calling it early
The ONLY way we have a remote chance of winning the east is if CMR pulls his head out of his ass and calls Mason into his office and says, "kid we gave you a shot but you're not going to get us where we are trying to head, it's not personal but we are going to have to bench you".

Of course that's not going to happen, so be prepared to see Mizz in the ship again. I have no idea who is going to come out of the west but this weekend will give us a better idea. I'm just glad we aren't in the West or we would be hands down the worst team.

Way too early to even be discussing the flipping Heisman!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DAWGtm

More
9 years 7 months ago #63048 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic Im calling it early
I just dont think miizo is that good. Have only seen them once and that was in their loss. Only saw the last 10 min of yesterdays uga/ut game. Mason has looked ok to me in the two games I've watched.

Georgia is better than yins realize. Their biggest issue is pass defense. Im predicting the d will come around and they will win out the regular season. Hey, im an optimist.

• scooby
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 7 months ago #63049 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic Im calling it early

ogredawg wrote: wrong on #4

Mizzou wins the east again

Mariota wins Heisman because of w/l record only

Aubuurn wins the west

#4 could be a longshot. :)

• scooby
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 7 months ago #63050 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Im calling it early

scooby wrote: I just dont think miizo is that good. Have only seen them once and that was in their loss. Only saw the last 10 min of yesterdays uga/ut game. Mason has looked ok to me in the two games I've watched.

Georgia is better than yins realize. Their biggest issue is pass defense. Im predicting the d will come around and they will win out the regular season. Hey, im an optimist.

Mizz doesn't need to be that good to win the East.

We must watching two different QB's!

It would be a miracle if we were to win out! I would love to see it happen though...

More
9 years 7 months ago #63051 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Im calling it early

scooby wrote: I just dont think miizo is that good. Have only seen them once and that was in their loss. Only saw the last 10 min of yesterdays uga/ut game. Mason has looked ok to me in the two games I've watched.

you be the optimist and I will be the realist...and if Mason looked OK I would hate to see your version of bad...

thecountrynation.com

More
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds