Forum

Im calling it early

9 years 7 months ago #63061 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Im calling it early

scooby wrote: I just dont think miizo is that good. Have only seen them once and that was in their loss. Only saw the last 10 min of yesterdays uga/ut game. Mason has looked ok to me in the two games I've watched.

Georgia is better than yins realize. Their biggest issue is pass defense. Im predicting the d will come around and they will win out the regular season. Hey, im an optimist.

lololol

Mason has looked okay in the 50% of games I watched, therefore I know UGA is better than everyone else thinks and will win he east.

We could get lucky and back into the East but the logic and reasoning here is laughable.

You're just going out wild guesses with no basis. Come on man.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #63067 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic I'M CALLING IT, TOO!!!!
OK, my brothers of DT....I got a belly full watching our near implosion against the urnge hordes for Obknoxiousville,....so I've decided to "CALL IT, TOO!!".....
  1. Hudson Mason is just another Cox, Phillips, Tereshinski....Good kid, great with a clip board but has no business under center as our #1 QB...This is ALL on our coaching/recruiting...AM was our starter for FOUR years....and you get caught without a sound replacement to step in after AM departs,.....REALLY....Given that #THIS is NOT an isolated occurrence under CMR's watch...I say, STATUS QUO.....
  2. Predictable BlowBo playcalling,....Folks, when the bobbleheads of ESPN and the AJC are writing about our well renowned proclivity for Vanilla, you can best bet that our opponents are scheming....
  3. Lord help us if we sustain any more injuries at RB....
  4. We MAY back ourselves into the SECE, but I'm like Sadler...Pretty pathetic way to win...Regardless, we do not have a team capable of winning the SECC, it will take more than Gurley to lead us there....and #THAT quiver is empty!
  5. Best prepare yourself for another, perhaps embarrassing, loss....and the resultant meltdown herein....
  6. Gonna follow the sound advise of SteveDawg....Gonna enjoy the wins, shake my head at the losses and ground myself in the reality that what "I" want from "MY" alma mater isn't in sync with those that control the $$$$....It is what it is,...we've ALL seen this episode before....
  7. Mediocre,...Thy name is Mark Richt!

GO DAWGS!!!! GAT Commodore A !!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg, Dawg With Style

More
9 years 6 months ago #63073 by gillette
Replied by gillette on topic Im calling it early
I hate saying it but we are not going to Atlanta folks. Based on the performance I've seen so far this year, we have at least 2 more SEC losses coming. Auburn most certain and take your pick on the other.

The secondary is non-existent and Mason apparently can't throw a football with some zip and accuracy. I don't buy the "no receivers" excuse. We are stuck with Mason no matter how many interceptions he throws. CMR gave him his word and he will not change QBs unless Mason gets hurt.

More
9 years 6 months ago #63074 by gillette
Replied by gillette on topic Im calling it early
I'll also add the fact that Bozo's play calling has to be one of the worst in the SEC.

More
9 years 6 months ago #63076 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Im calling it early
gillette, good to see you back, and you "remain spot on".
The following user(s) said Thank You: gillette

More
9 years 6 months ago #63078 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Im calling it early
NC_Dawg, there is an awful lot in the statement you made below.

6.Gonna follow the sound advise of SteveDawg....Gonna enjoy the wins, shake my head at the losses and ground myself in the reality that what "I" want from "MY" alma mater isn't in sync with those that control the $$$$....It is what it is,...we've ALL seen this episode before....

More
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds