Forum

Im calling it early

9 years 5 months ago #63079 by DawgDoc
Replied by DawgDoc on topic Im calling it early
Hey Dawgs-Fan-Dad all he way IU! That' s my wife's school all so.
As always, GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!

Member since 1999
The following user(s) said Thank You: dawgs_fans_dad

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #63089 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Im calling it early

sadlerdawg wrote:

scooby wrote: 1. UGA wins the east.

2. Todd Gurley wins the Heisman.

3. TAM wins the west.

As far as I'm concerned you're already wrong about # 1. UGA may be able to back into the championship game as the east representative, but IMO the opportunity to"win" the east went out the window as soon as we became dependent on another team losing.

Correct me if wrong but the East is in our on hands now that USC got beat again. We win out, we win the East.

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #63090 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Im calling it early

sflanagan21 wrote:

scooby wrote: I just dont think miizo is that good. Have only seen them once and that was in their loss. Only saw the last 10 min of yesterdays uga/ut game. Mason has looked ok to me in the two games I've watched.

Georgia is better than yins realize. Their biggest issue is pass defense. Im predicting the d will come around and they will win out the regular season. Hey, im an optimist.

Mizz doesn't need to be that good to win the East.

We must watching two different QB's!

It would be a miracle if we were to win out! I would love to see it happen though...

Agree with ya'll on HM but will say hopefully we will see a big difference with MM, S-W and Rumph back. He basically only has Conley to throw to and opponents take him out of the game. Can't keep relying on TG like last game, too much of a beating for 12 games.

Certainly thought Maty Mauck was a better QB.....I thought he stunk it up Sat.

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 5 months ago #63092 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Im calling it early

wlayton wrote:
Correct me if wrong but the East is in our on hands now that USC got beat again. We win out, we win the East.

You are not wrong.. IF

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
9 years 5 months ago #63093 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Im calling it early

wlayton wrote: ....Correct me if wrong but the East is in our on hands now that USC got beat again. We win out, we win the East.

Been here, done this,...got the t-shirts!....Cpt. Christain is still the skipper of the SS Minnow and OC Gilligan is busy planning our rescue.....If you have your heart set on winning out, I suggest you begin taking a daily regiment of asprin and prep for a future chest cracking!!!

Could be worse,...we could be Michigan fans!!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

More
9 years 5 months ago #63094 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Im calling it early

wlayton wrote:

sadlerdawg wrote:

scooby wrote: 1. UGA wins the east.

2. Todd Gurley wins the Heisman.

3. TAM wins the west.

As far as I'm concerned you're already wrong about # 1. UGA may be able to back into the championship game as the east representative, but IMO the opportunity to"win" the east went out the window as soon as we became dependent on another team losing.

I was saying that in my opinion, there is a difference between winning the east and backing into the championship game because another team took care of the business we couldn't. My opinion only, not trying to convince anyone that they must think that way also.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg

More
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds