TN Dawg. That is some rocky top math

Good that it is a home game away from the sanbox on the river

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #62917 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic time to kick the other orange butt

TN Dawg wrote: ....Of course, UT is expecting this to be their upset that will make them relevant in the SEC east again.

CMR, CMB & CJP best be ready! The last time we were given large Vegas odds, Phat Phil hung half a hundred on us...in Sanford!...You can best bet that UT is searching for a signature win....and we've been extremely accommodating in this particular department.

After the Offensive cranial flatulence in Columbia, I expect Butch to roll the dice, early and often!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #62919 by TN Dawg
Replied by TN Dawg on topic time to kick the other orange butt
Agreed NC Dawg - especially after the near loss last year in TN. Look for a fired up UT team that will look to get the crowd out of the game quick! We need it to be LOUD! Scares me that it is a noon kick.

I am hoping for a huge time of possession advantage in our favor.

UGA 34
UT 21

Go Dawgs! GATA!

More
9 years 7 months ago #62922 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic time to kick the other orange butt

TN Dawg wrote: Of course, UT is expecting this to be their upset that will make them relevant in the SEC east again. All talk is about our porous defensive backfield and how their receivers will run free through our defense. HM is getting trashed as a QB that can't lead UGA to victory.

They are saying our RBs only average 3.3 yards per carry if you subtract the long runs. WHAT??

I guess you have to find positives somewhere.

This post is another reason that you need to post here often. You get the real "stuff" that is not being passed along by those looking for clicks.

More
9 years 7 months ago #62931 by rockdawg
Replied by rockdawg on topic time to kick the other orange butt
We overcame Clemson when the front 7 got pressure in second half. They never really did against SC, and DT had a big night. I think UT will be a test of whether our line and linebackers can live up to their preseason expectations. Get pressure on Worley and good things will happen. Give him all day and... well, I don't want to think about it.

Flip side is our blocking.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Buc

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #62943 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic time to kick the other orange butt

NC_Dawg wrote: I'm praying for some Grown Man Corching!!!

GO DAWGS.....

I totally lost it on this board after this game. First time I really let my feelings show. Still have nightmares. Head coach has changed at Tennessee, Georgia remains the same.

How many on this board have posted, angry at Mark Richt about keeping the pedal to the metal? Tennessee has the same defensive backfield coach now that allowed much of this while our defensive coordinator in Athens. Willie Martinez. Learn anything about scoring points Richt? Troy is one thing, a young Tennessee team is not Troy State. Still po'd.

More
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds