Forum

time to kick the other orange butt

9 years 7 months ago #62956 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic time to kick the other orange butt

Buc wrote:
Allow me this folks . . . . Let's not get cute, time for serious "percentage" coaching. Hope that makes sense.

Makes sense to me.

We alreaady have to beat one coaching staff.... hope our boys don't have to overcome TWO coaching staffs.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #62957 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic time to kick the other orange butt
Tennessee's Willie Martinez about upcoming game.

Maybe Richt/Bobo listen to Willie's opening remarks in the video.

More
9 years 7 months ago #62958 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic time to kick the other orange butt
Sorry if you all knew this before and either I didn't hear it or I forgot.. :(

Talked with my guy this morning and JSW's name came up. Seems he's been ready to play physically from his ankle injury but word is he had a 4 game suspension for not passing a drug test before the season and it was kept quiet. He should be back next week possibly along with MM and Rumph.....we need those 3 badly.

If ya'll already knew this, sorry for the redundancy.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, ogredawg, DAWGtm

More
9 years 7 months ago #62960 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic time to kick the other orange butt

Buc wrote: Tennessee's Willie Martinez about upcoming game.

Maybe Richt/Bobo listen to Willie's opening remarks in the video.

I would open up in the I with Maxey and Gurley in the backfield and two receivers spread wide on each side. My very first play would be play action. I would run X and Z on streaks and JB on a drag or post, he should be wide open across the middle for a big gain.

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #62962 by TN Dawg
Replied by TN Dawg on topic time to kick the other orange butt
Talk of Knoxville is our very weak defensive backfield. Heck, we already know this. They are saying that we are afraid of their superior wide outs and that they will be running free all day. No mention of their struggling offensive line who will not give Justin Worley time to find these receivers. Comp % just above 50%
They say HM is poor QB. Let's look at the stats:

TEAM COMP ATT PCT YDS YDS/A LONG TD INT SACK RATING
Justin Worley, QB TENN 70 120 58.3 721 6.0 56 6 3 9 120.3
Hutson Mason, QB UGA 42 59 71.2 419 7.1 36 4 0 3 153.2

Worley has been sacked 9X thus far.
Worley's Comp % just above 50%
I like our chances!

I would run X and Z on streaks and JB on a drag or post, he should be wide open across the middle for a big gain.
Second play handoff to Gurley and he scores scores!

More
9 years 7 months ago #62963 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic time to kick the other orange butt
There's little doubt that our defensive secondary will be tested,....early and often. Thus far, everyone we've played has found success with this widely known weakness. What will be a key is whether we have success limiting or negating Worley's ability to set and throw. If CJP has schemed this well, it will force UT to become one dimensional and that will not bode well for them.

Likewise, CMR/CMB better counter-punch at each and every opportunity. ZERO down-shifting....Put your foot on their throat and terminate their will with extreme prejudice. If we provide them with the slightest edge, the tiniest of momentum swings,....well that's usually when our Dynamic Duo on O wet their pants....and,.....

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds