Forum

time to kick the other orange butt

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #62966 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic time to kick the other orange butt
Have never come out quite like this.

2006 Season as I mentioned earlier, first time that I flew off of the handle on this board. What happened between Georgia and Tennessee, especially when Phat Phil was on the decline should never have happened.

Having some of those same thoughts, meaning the after thoughts about being "out coached". Plain and simply that was what happened that season.

Tennessee is on their way to Athens, they are coming with a new head coach that is on the upswing, not wilting on the vine.

Tennessee is going to complete passes against us. That is for sure. Quite frankly that is not a shot at our defensive backs or linebackers, they have receivers and a quarterback that will probably toss the football 40/50 times, if given the chance.

If we are not ready to play against the Vols in this game, with all of the talent that we have, it is damn sure time for those of us that have supported the Red and Black for years to stop this business of protecting the coaching staff.

There are probably half a dozen or so that feel that strongly on this board, if our coaches show their "stoopidity" again, I for one hope that the "others" say enough is enough.

Muschamp is about one or two losses away from seeking employment elsewhere. If Mark Richt cannot win in Athens with our talent, against a team that is playing many freshmen and a defensive backfield coach that should not be coaching in the SEC, time for an "uprising".

No longer should passes be given to those that "pretend" to "understand" SEC Football. That has been around too long in the Classic City.

Defense, going with NC_Dawg, bring the house. Worley is always going to be basically in the same spot, that is the way pro style offenses work. We have been led to believe that our front seven or so has "much talent and depth". Time to stop the talk and walk the walk.

A loss to Tennessee is totally unacceptable . . . . Butch Jones has his group ready . . . . Mark Richt, can't say, not sure he really understands "how". Believe that to be a "fair statement".

What I have just posted is more for me than those that read this board. Each of you have your way of sifting through things, as I do.

Go back and replay the video in post #12 of this thread if you have doubts about this game. Forget the spread, it is huge, but games are not played in Las Vegas, this particular game will be played in Sanford Stadium, the same place that the 2006 Georgia/Tennessee game was played. This is a must win for us. The must part is for our offense to not play "stoopid", I said that again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TN Dawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #62969 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic time to kick the other orange butt
Pruitt knows we can't sit back in coverage. He learned that lesson.

He will bring the pressure so we can man up a lot more than we did against SC.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
9 years 6 months ago #62970 by TN Dawg
Replied by TN Dawg on topic time to kick the other orange butt
Question: What is the best way to keep Worley form throwing the ball 40/50 times

Answer: 1. Apply pressure and 2. RUN THE DANG ball and control the clock.

Now I know we can't run the ball all the time, but we sure as heck can set put the pass by establishing a solid run attack. Just my thoughts

Go Dawgs! GATA!

More
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds