Forum

South Carolina game 2 roll call

9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #62281 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic South Carolina game 2 roll call

Dawg With Style wrote: Herschel Walker said after Saturday's game Gurley is the best RB in the country hands down.

Now That's the highest form of praise!!!

Holy crap Herschel looked ready to play still.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #62283 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic South Carolina game 2 roll call

growl wrote: I'm trying my best to keep my hands off the Koolaid glass. :S

Wait until you see what we look like against a quality SEC opponent.

I'm not saying Clemson isn't a solid team, but I want to see how our O-line performs against
a SEC caliber D-line before I start sipping.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, growl

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #62285 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic South Carolina game 2 roll call
Something else to take into consideration in my opinion is this . . . . Since Spurrier's return to SEC football, Georgia has become like public enemy number one for South Carolina. That is in Spurrier's DNA.

While it might sound like an excuse, serious enemies play a different game than say a team that is not given the status of being the number one enemy. Stadium will be rocking, lots of Dawg haters in Columbia. Those that did not hate UGA before, now do because SS is running the show.

Spurrier knows that he has to win against us, lose that game, final four is no longer a consideration for Spurrier.

Spurrier has already mentioned that Davis will probably not play this week. Spurrier gearing up for the Red and Black. FACT.

Some of the same can be said about us (UGA). Huge game in Columbia, we win, there will be a lot more chatter coming from the talking heads.

I understand folks getting "juiced" over our first victory, must say this . . . . Clemson is not the best team we will face this season. Agree with Mark Richt saying, calm down folks, we have a lot to do. Going to say this . . . . again . . . . Mark Richt stay out of the way, the coaches will take care of the on field business.

Halftime score even. Do we base that on "conditioning" or lack of "conditioning" . . . . maybe "talent" or loss of "talent".

From where I sit, if we win in Columbia, might have to take a "sip of the Kool-Aid". Has to be red. Just thinking out loud again.

Edit: Where are you WoodstockDawg? Know that you and I both believe in fullback and tightend play. Appears to me that our freshman tightend is going to control that spot before the season is over. Good hands, runs excellent routes. Big help to Hutson Mason, and our running game.

More
9 years 8 months ago #62287 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic South Carolina game 2 roll call
Oh yeah... make no mistake about it.

SS is putting all of his chicken eggs in that one basket. Lose, and the season is pretty
much over for SC.

Which is why this already dangerous game will be that much tougher, and a UGA victory that
much more impressive.

They may not have an off week, but I can guarantee you all eyes and thoughts are directed at
UGA.. not East Carolina.

We better understand this right now and not believe our own 1 game hype. SC will be ready for us.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, dawgs_fans_dad

More
9 years 8 months ago #62289 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic South Carolina game 2 roll call

Wartdawg wrote: Oh yeah... make no mistake about it.

SS is putting all of his chicken eggs in that one basket. Lose, and the season is pretty
much over for SC.

Which is why this already dangerous game will be that much tougher, and a UGA victory that
much more impressive.

They may not have an off week, but I can guarantee you all eyes and thoughts are directed at
UGA.. not East Carolina.

We better understand this right now and not believe our own 1 game hype. SC will be ready for us.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ I believe.

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #62290 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic South Carolina game 2 roll call
I know it's East Carolina but they aren't terrible.....hope they are at least physical.

The way USC played against TAM, ECU may feel they have a chance.

:laugh: :laugh: at least ECU is 1-0.....uh, um, USC is 0-1.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds