Forum

South Carolina game 2 roll call

9 years 8 months ago #62249 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic South Carolina game 2 roll call

ogredawg wrote: points are well taken......but why take a chance on going down by 28 or 35 points and digging a hole you cannot get out of which has happened to us may times before under this same OC and HC. I cannot believe that they would purposely hold back on the BEST player in college football just to save him for later....what about the CHANCE of an injury on every down to players....no my friends you step on the gas and let the other team play catch up....if this is the strategy of this coaching staff all I can say is Heaven help us....

Ok, this needs to be said. I've been too timid to this point.

Plain and simple. I don't give "style points". Somewhere else I said I agreed that TG wasn't used early or often enough. But the fact is, we outscored and outran Climpsn. Period. 45-21. That's MORE than DOUBLE their points.

Complain if you want. Be unhappy if you want. Belly ache, if that's what you need.

I'm damn happy with this game.

I hope EVERY game we play is JUST LIKE THIS ONE.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Dawg With Style, dawgs_fans_dad

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #62250 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic South Carolina game 2 roll call
Thiller what do you feel is Km 4 problem somebody
said to me he might be waiting till next year.
I said I hope not he might be the third in rotation by then.

I will say this I like how Sony was used he is going to be good.

Chubb is a bowling ball just watch his HS tape he likes contact.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Dawg With Style's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 8 months ago #62251 by thriller

Dawg With Style wrote: Thiller what do you feel is Km 4 problem somebody
said to me he might be waiting till next year.
I said I hope not he might be the third in rotation by then.

I will say this I like how Sony was used he is going to be good.

Chubb is a bowling ball just watch his HS tape he likes contact.

I think KM is still tentative after that injury last year. Completely understandable. That dirtbag from Tennessee hit him a cheap shot last year, that crushed his knee. I'll give him time, since you are correct, we have TWO THREE capable backs behind TG, not counting KM. I still think KM will be a difference maker THIS YEAR.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

More
9 years 8 months ago #62252 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic South Carolina game 2 roll call
Buc we need to start a petition to PAY BM yes pay the man.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Dawg With Style's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #62254 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic South Carolina game 2 roll call

thriller wrote:

ogredawg wrote: points are well taken......but why take a chance on going down by 28 or 35 points and digging a hole you cannot get out of which has happened to us may times before under this same OC and HC. I cannot believe that they would purposely hold back on the BEST player in college football just to save him for later....what about the CHANCE of an injury on every down to players....no my friends you step on the gas and let the other team play catch up....if this is the strategy of this coaching staff all I can say is Heaven help us....

Plain and simple. I don't give "style points". Somewhere else I said I agreed that TG wasn't used early or often enough. But the fact is, we outscored and outran Climpsn. Period. 45-21. That's MORE than DOUBLE their points.

Complain if you want. Be unhappy if you want. Belly ache, if that's what you need.

So you want to say I am complaining or unhappy? You find where I said I was unhappy just once? I thought we were having a valid discussion on UGA football. You go ahead and hope that we don't go down by 20 points and not wishing anything bad but have an injury or something else then who will be bellyaching. May I ask who came on this board and said we "sucked" when the game was half over? Tell you what you don't want to have a discussion then shut up and don't say anything unless you want to say something constructive. Better yet I will just shut up before you piss me off.

Fair weather fans we don't need here period. Yet we "suck" in the first half according to you yet I am a complainer or unhappy. Which is it do we suck or are we good. Weather is good now but what about 2 weeks from now my fair weathered fan? Can't have it both ways. Going bad we "suck" all of a sudden you are happy and hope we win and play like that all the time.

thecountrynation.com
Attachments:

More
9 years 8 months ago #62255 by thriller

ogredawg wrote:

thriller wrote:

So you want to say I am complaining or unhappy? You find where I said I was unhappy just once? I thought we were having a valid discussion on UGA football. You go ahead and hope that we don't go down by 20 points and not wishing anything bad but have an injury or something else then who will be bellyaching. May I ask who came on this board and said we "sucked" when the game was half over? Tell you what you don't want to have a discussion then shut up and don't say anything unless you want to say something constructive. Better yet I will just shut up before you piss me off.

Fair weather fans we don't need here period. Yet we "suck" in the first half according to you yet I am a complainer or unhappy. Which is it do we suck or are we good. Weather is good now but what about 2 weeks from now my fair weathered fan? Can't have it both ways. Going bad we "suck" all of a sudden you are happy and hope we win and play like that all the time.

I will not back down from ONE THING I've posted yet. I DO hope every game is JUST LIKE this one. Win. Win. Win. 45-21.

Fair weather? I hang in there even when we DO suck. One thing your little jpeg didn't show was that our moderator, surely NOT a "fair weather fan" said "Thank you", as he also recognized when we were sucking. But you know what, ogredawg, sometimes we suck in the first half and make adjustments and don't suck in the second half. If you have problem with me saying so, TOUGH. Like it or just LUMP it. I won't back down from ONE DAMN thing I've posted. "Fair weather" fan is what you post when you can't think of one intelligent thing to say.

Valid discussion, sure. We were having that. I, in fact, agreed with the point sadlerdawg made that we didn't run TG in the first half enough. wlayton made a fine point that what we DID do WORKED. After thinking (that's right, ogredawg, THINKING about those posts), I posted what makes SENSE. When you WIN by more points than your opponent SCORED IN THE ENTIRE GAME, it's a good game. At the half, it wasn't. Tell me otherwise.

Don't like what I post? Tough. I could not care less.

More
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds