Forum

South Carolina game 2 roll call

9 years 7 months ago #62472 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic South Carolina game 2 roll call
Lack of effort or injured. But you are correct about Rome Buc. He needs to show his stuff or move over and let someone else do the job....he has the talent, born with it in his genes....time for him to step it up, he is healthy for the first time since his redshirt year.....

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #62476 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic South Carolina game 2 roll call

ogredawg wrote: Lack of effort or injured. But you are correct about Rome Buc. He needs to show his stuff or move over and let someone else do the job....he has the talent, born with it in his genes....time for him to step it up, he is healthy for the first time since his redshirt year.....

ogredawg, if I could make one wish for us playing against South Carolina, it would be for Jay Rome to "step up". Much has been said about him trying to "follow" in his fathers footsteps, that would be a hard path to follow. Stan was totally awesome and that was that.

If as you have said, Jay Rome is healthy, think a couple of my folks have said the same, he can "make a difference" in the game. He is not a player that should be on the sideline. ogredawg, this might be the "missing link". Both of us know that South Carolina has to bring the heat, comes down to x's and o's.

I keep going back to what Hutson Mason said . . . . load the front up . . . . we will take it from there. The "box" might be South Carolina's undoing. At this point, all of us are guessing, but we have had an off week to prepare.

Whether all of us "believe" or not, Saturday will give us "some" of the "answers".

Will say this . . . . the defense, Pruitt/Rocker and Company over the "years" have been involved in games like this. High School, College and Professional. Chips are on the table, so much looking forward to this game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sflanagan21

More
9 years 7 months ago #62492 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic South Carolina game 2 roll call

ogredawg wrote: I think that the short passes to the TE or RB's are going to kill the 8 in the box defense. Look for Rome and Blazevich to have a monster afternoon.....along with Marshall and Michel coming out of the backfield.

We used to run a play called "Roll B-fly".... strong side receiver and TE cross to the weak side and a back would come around behind them and run a fly/streak pattern.

Anyone else beside me want to see a LB try to chase KM or Sony down the sideline?

I sure do.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
9 years 7 months ago #62496 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic South Carolina game 2 roll call
Wart with you a LB chasing SM. Or KM. That will get a visor tossed

Go Dawgs!

More
9 years 7 months ago #62497 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic South Carolina game 2 roll call
Yep...

That's the idea...

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds