Forum

More suspensions looming

12 years 4 weeks ago #46542 by duck
Replied by duck on topic Re: More suspensions looming
Thanks Buc, I read the article, but doubt anything more will be done to USC. As I said before, the reason I bitch about USC so much is that my neighbor is a USC fan and my wife works with 8 to 10 USC fans. I live 60 miles from Columbia, and you'd think USC was the best team in America. It just seems that over the past few year, all you see is USC shirts, tags, stickers ect, where as 5 to 6 years ago they were closet fans.

I am just upset about all the problems we have, and I really don't care if they kick every player that fails a drug test off the team. I would rather lose and lose with players that do the right thing play with heart and not have these thugs that think the world owes them something.

I know someone told me once they'd hate for a player or recruit to read my comments, WELL I DON'T GIVE A DAMN, I WISH EVERY PLAYER ON THE TEAM AND FUTURE COULD SEE THAT US FANS A SICK AND TIRED OF THIS CRAP. WE PAY THE COACHES SALARYS, WE PROVIDE THEM A PLACE TO PLAY AND IF THEY CAN'T PLAY FOR UGA FOR THE LOVE OF UGA THE THE HELL WITH THEM, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, averagedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #46544 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: More suspensions looming
duck, think that there may be more to this than meets the eye. Any time a university starts handing out suspensions before the NCAA comes down, usually means that there is more to the allegations that have not been uncovered or admitted to. Also, this is a Southern school, so will probably get slapped harder than say a "Ohio State".

Do feel like SS is going to stay with South Carolina until the 2015 season, that is the length of his contract extension. Funny how that is the same time period that Mark Richt received under his extension.

Todd Grantham a couple of years earlier on his contract, would be surprised to see him remain at UGA after that. That would leave me wondering about the two years that Grantham would not be on board with Richt. Oh well.

Columbia will be a war.

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #46545 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Re: More suspensions looming
South Cackalackey has always played catch up to the rest of the world, they have a chip on the shoulder that they are incapable of knocking off. Every few years they get something going and start trying to push their weight around, but their pusher just aint big enough. Dont worry Duck we've all seen it before and pretty soon you'll hear 'em singing the blues. Nothin worse than a wantabe bully!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #46547 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic More suspensions looming

duck wrote:
One other thing, it is hard to believe that kids on spring break are going to make brownies to cure their sweet tooth. That dog just don't hunt, and if Rambo expects the council to reconsider his punishment on did not know what I was eating, then I will be suprised.

The brownie argument is a bunch of lame BS. The punishment will stand.

Sent via Iphone, so please excuse any and all vulgarity and totally inappropriate content. Blame
auto-correct.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #46548 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Re: More suspensions looming
I hope CTG's next man up program is working,the defense is rapidly fading into the stratosphere. GO DAWGS??????

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #46549 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: More suspensions looming
Looking around at the different sites, find some of the comments to be real interesting. For the most part it appears that most are thinking that the defense will be our saving grace.

This is not to be ugly. I find it "interesting" that all the problems we are having recently with the defensive troops, many or most bloggers seem to think that our defense is what will win games for us, without the missing troops.

Trying to figure out why folks are not saying that the offense will bail us out this year, especially with the problems we are having with suspensions, top of the line suspensions on the D side.

At some point one would think that maybe the offensive side would stand up and be the difference in winning and losing. We all know that there are teams around the country that rely on their offense to post a winning record.

Lots of talented players in Athens again on the offensive side, maybe this season we make some changes in play calling, not allowing our SEC opponents the advantage of knowing the plays that will be called in certain situations. Really looking for our offensive coordinator to step up and move into the new world of college football, game is not the same as when he played.

Just a thought. . . . or two. :)

More
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds