Forum

More suspensions looming

12 years 4 weeks ago #46529 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic More suspensions looming
So...

We goin' to be able to field a defense for the first 4 games?

Not blaming Richt, but this crap is getting ridiculous.

Sent via Iphone, so please excuse any and all vulgarity and totally inappropriate content. Blame
auto-correct.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #46530 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re: More suspensions looming
I am done.

Someone PM me when that pussy Richt is gone.

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #46533 by gillette
Replied by gillette on topic Re: More suspensions looming
I wonder how many other college football teams perform drug tests for their atheletes the week AFTER spring break.

Not saying these kids doing drugs is OK but just asking the question.

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #46534 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Re: More suspensions looming
What possible difference should it make when the test is administered? Dont do drugs and it wont matter.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #46537 by duck
Replied by duck on topic Re: More suspensions looming
Once again, I feel that you can not blame CMR entirely. As stated, been through this with my step kids, and know it is a hard thing to control. On the other hand, I know in the late 60's and early 70's, the players all stayed together in on place. They had a curfew 365 days a year, there was bed check and if you were not in your bed at bed check, you were punnished by running sprints. If UGA wants to get a handle on this, and if players truely want to play for UGA, then you tell them all players live together under one roof. You are expected to be in your dorn by 11 pm and a coach of an appointed senior will perform bed checks. As someone stated, 1,2, or 3 game supensions don't seem to work. You must either take away the players schlorship and either earn it back or make him quit. There must be a NCAA rule, where he or they can not transfer to another school. To not allow him to play football, basketball ect ever in college ranks is the only way to stop this sh--.

We were picked to win the east, so now I hear all the Carolina fans talking about our thug university, what an embarrassment they are to the State of GA. and all we talk about is our past. What have we done lately. I hear this bull that USC owns UGA in the current times, not relating to the overall series record. They just claim we live in the past. Have hear from more that one USC fan that they will for sure burst our bubble in Columbia one for stealing the SEC east last year, and 2nd they are the better team, with the better coach. I for one can't agure with them at this time, for have heard nothing out of Columbia except for how well the team is preparing for the up coming season. WHile at UGA, it is one arrest after another, can't talk about what good things are going on for the thugs.

One other thing, it is hard to believe that kids on spring break are going to make brownies to cure their sweet tooth. That dog just don't hunt, and if Rambo expects the council to reconsider his punishment on did not know what I was eating, then I will be suprised.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #46539 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: More suspensions looming
duck, I know that you mention the folks from South Carolina often. You are probably aware of this, but if not, this can be tossed back at the folks giving you a hard time. Could be ugly for South Carolina soon.

aol.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/story...ier-illegal-benefits

More
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds