Forum

More suspensions looming

12 years 4 weeks ago - 12 years 4 weeks ago #46523 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re: More suspensions looming
I agree with AD5, level the playing field.
Same rules for every school.
What annoys me is that we can't get through a spring break without this crap happening.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #46524 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: More suspensions looming

averagedawg wrote: I agree with AD5, level the playing field.
Same rules for every school.
What annoys me is that we can't get through a spring break without this crap happening.

averagedawg read this comment from Rambo's high school coach, floored me . . . .

“It’s stupid timing on the part of the University of Georgia if you ask me,” Ingram said. “I don’t know who’s policy it was to set that up after spring break but that’s crazy.”

Stupid on the University of Georgia . . . right on Coach Ingram. Stupid on Rambo and for his high school coach to hit the media with a statement like that. Guess times have changed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg, WoodstockDawg

More
12 years 4 weeks ago - 12 years 4 weeks ago #46525 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Re: More suspensions looming
Every player own this team new a drug test was coming they did the same thing last year so that says alot.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
12 years 4 weeks ago #46526 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: More suspensions looming

ogredawg wrote:

Junior linebacker Alec Ogletree reportedly has also been suspended for four games for the same offense. In fact, Ingram said it is his understanding that as many as five Georgia football players may have failed drug tests during the recent round of screenings that caught Rambo

Tree gets 4 also and reports are 5 tested positive

ogredawg, there seems to be an explanation out there for all to read. Brownies, not even suspicious? Hell, I am truly an old fart and understand brownies. (Young puppy of the 50's and 60's). Got his hand caught in the wrong "cookie jar". Rambo, forget the NFL, hope you have learned something at UGA.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AllDawgs5

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #46527 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Re: More suspensions looming
I smell a rat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #46528 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: More suspensions looming

duck wrote: I know first hand what it is like with these kids and drugs. My 2 step sons have been in and out of jail, rehab and only one has finally seen the light. I was about to say what AllDawgs 5 said, kick their buts off the team, let them see if they can get into the NFL on their own. I am serious, this is a joke and the university has being the laughing stock of college football. I say kick them all off, and lose the schlorship, I would rather win or lose with players that can do the right things and not break the law. For some, this is the 2nd time, no excusses. Why did Rambo give up the NFL to get busted and now maybe lose his shot at playing in the NFL. He must have seen something in this team that made him want to win a championship.

I know I wanted to be the first to blame CMR and his lack standards, but I do know first hand that no matters what you say , they do what they want. This is why I say kick them off the team, lose your schlorship and can not transfer to another school, you are done as a college athlete. It may take a year of 2 for these kids to realize that college football has gotten serious and will not put up with this crap any longer.

You are unfortunately dead right duck. I, too, have family that have had the same type problems, been in rehab etc......no matter what you do, say or threaten them with, it just doesn't matter. They will do what they want to do and in some cases will need help. I've "preached", threatened, cussed out, cut off for years......does ZERO good. If the kid wants to do it or is addicted, you're wasting you time.......AND may be too late for them as well.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds