Forum

One more thought

17 years 6 months ago #957 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: One more thought
dapolla....wow...i'm speechless. I wish i could say that you took the words right out of my mouth, but i'm afraid even i couldn't have thought up some of those insults. The sad truth about all that you said is it is probably true. Rather than loathe and resent tennesseedud, I pity him. Thank you for opening my eyes to how well we dawgs have it compared to those poor wannabes. Go Dawgs, and god bless tennessee fans.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• jacketexterminator24
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #963 by Jmxvol
Replied by Jmxvol on topic Re: One more thought
Us poor Tennessee fans....we have to live with the fact that we hung 51 in your back yard....that's just hard to deal with

• Jmxvol
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #964 by Jmxvol
Replied by Jmxvol on topic Re: One more thought
Us poor Tennessee fans....we have to live with the fact that we hung 51 in your back yard....that's just hard to deal with

• Jmxvol
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #973 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: One more thought
man it must make your year to know that you proved to us UGA fans that our defense is mediocre and that a mediocre offense such as UT's could put up 51 points. All you talk about is 51 points. How about your worse than sub par special team's defense who allowed a punt return and a kickoff return for touchdowns, and your kicker who missed an extra point. Go find a hobby or a woman.

• jacketexterminator24
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #979 by copout8
Replied by copout8 on topic Re: One more thought
Cant bulldog fans and vol fans just get along!?! We all can agree on one thing! The sec is and always will be unless something drastic happens, the toughest conference in the nation! I will admit this though, i have always wanted to Athens for a game but have heard a lot of horror storys from close friends about uga fans. Not trying to start anything just i guess youll have heard the same about us! Just beat the piss out of Florida!!!!

• copout8
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #981 by Krakow
Replied by Krakow on topic Re: One more thought
LOVE the Georgia fans with their "redneck" insults. If you wander outside of the perimiter in Atlanta, the only reason to would be to go to another state, Georgia offers nothing outside of Atlanta, you realize that the movie Deliverence was more fact then fiction...

• Krakow
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds