Forum

One more thought

17 years 6 months ago #983 by Meangreen
Replied by Meangreen on topic Re: One more thought
Krakow, they don't have the appropriate emoticon greeting for me to extend so use your imagination.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Meangreen
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #989 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re: One more thought
How many Vols fans registered on this site just to insult UGA fans? Can someone do a numbers comparison on how many Georgia fans are registered at the UT forum? I count four in this thread ALONE. What in the hell do you people do all day?

My mother is a Tennessee grad. She roots for the Vols. She gets on me and my dad - both UGA grads, in one form or another - every time the Vols beat the Dawgs. But you know what? She gives it up after a day. Because she's a classy lady.

51-33.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

• dapolla
  • dapolla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 6 months ago #997 by Meangreen
Replied by Meangreen on topic Re: One more thought
She gives what up after a day? And to who?

• Meangreen
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1009 by RR-Dawg
Replied by RR-Dawg on topic Re: One more thought
Atlanta!? Atlanta is so overrated it ain't even funny. Have you ever been to Athens? Deliverence? I thought that was Alabama but I haven't seen it in years. You seem to know alot about it so I guess watching homo-hillbilly action is your thing. Redneck jokes? Look who's talking and do you even read what you type? Most of you UT fans can learn a lot from copout8. Thanks for not being a jackass like the others and myself.

• RR-Dawg
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1014 by copout8
Replied by copout8 on topic Re: One more thought
as far as posting on others peoples forums, i get on alot of other sec forums! Not to just talk trash but to talk football! Its fun to get some opposition to talk to sometimes! But i will be rooting for Georgia to beat florida! Icant stand any team out of Florida!

• copout8
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1015 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re: One more thought
Yes, my mother is a filthy whore. Makes sense, doesn't it, Meangreen, since she graduated from Tennessee? I mean, you're probably my father, aren't you? That would explain the hump in my back, plus this mean case of eye herpes and the webbed toes.

I'm glad that, not five seconds after Jesco White tried to save Vols fans by claiming "No one's insulted your mother," you go and insult my mother. A VOLS FAN. Jesus H. Christ, do you just go home and drink Dran-O before you stick your tongue in the light socket, or do you do it sober, you hunk of mad-cow-diseased pigslop?

Oops, gotta go, your mother's scratching at the back door again. Guess I need to let her out to do her business. You know, she craps orange and white, and sings "Rocky Top" at the height of climax? Wait, you're from Tennessee. Of course you know that.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

• dapolla
  • dapolla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds