Forum

We need This

17 years 6 months ago #918 by copout8
Replied by copout8 on topic Re: We need This
You know i will have to agree with tenn stud! I wanted to visit this chat room to see all the crap dawg fans or however they spell "dog" were saying before and after the game! But read a lot of junk before the game, but as fate would have it thats all ive read! Georgia #1 defense my @*#!
Oh yeah as for the rest of your season have fun with Georgia Tech, and Florida! Oh yeah i would worry about any and everybody! GO VOLS!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• copout8
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #920 by tennesseestud
Replied by tennesseestud on topic Re: We need This
I LOVE IT,take over their crap site like tennessee took over their football team(if you want to call it that)GO BIG ORANGE

• tennesseestud
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #924 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re: We need This
Interesting how, when Tennessee fans/grads "contribute" to a post, they can't compose more than one sentence in support of their Vols?

My mother went to Tennessee. I went to the game with a Tennessee grad sitting behind me, cheering. I put up with you for long enough. You wouldn't be celebrating THIS HARD if you had actually expected to win, or if you had won convincingly in recent years. Let me sum up for you:

2001: P40 Haynes. Dawgs win.
2002: er...Dawgs win. SEC Championship.
2003: Casey Clausen runs his mouth off about how if he had been playing in '02, the Vols would have won. Dawgs win 41-14. Dawgs win the SEC East. Vols stay home and cry.
2005: 27-14. Dawgs win. SEC Championship. Tennessee goes 5-6 and loses to Vandy.

Does that sound like you own Athens, stud? How about a 48-28 loss the last time you were in the Georgia Dome? How about that little 21-20 loss this year that's going to keep you out yet again? How about losing 6-3 to Alabama last year? How about no SEC titles since 1998? Sound good? Sound like a record you can hang your hat on? You Peyton Manning-worshipping coonskin cap-wearing coached-by-a-big-fat-balding-pumpkin ignorant inbred bright orange bluetick-humper. Get off our site.

GOOOOOOO DAWGS!!!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
17 years 6 months ago #928 by tennesseestud
Replied by tennesseestud on topic Re: We need This
no way,we own this site now.now bow down you little b****

• tennesseestud
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #932 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re: We need This
Thank you for proving my point. I'll be sure to post on your site when Spurrier and the Cocks beat your hindquarters. What's the URL?

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
17 years 6 months ago #942 by RR-Dawg
Replied by RR-Dawg on topic Re: We need This
I think it's dubya dubya dubya dot go ten er c dot kom or at least that's what one UT fan wrote.

• RR-Dawg
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds