Forum

We need This

17 years 6 months ago #852 by RedDawg
We need This was created by RedDawg
We really need this game Saturday to boost up the confidence in our young players and motivate the team as a whole. I belive a win against a big team like Tennessee would help give those freshman that extra sense of Bulldog pride. We need ambition on our offense, catching passes, etc.
Lets send the Volunteers back home where they belong until next year when we come and dominate them in their house. I work with a Tennessee fan who is talking smack about this Saturday saying they will shut down our defense. This is the same guy who said we were nothing last year before we beat them at their home. Us as fans should all be watching this game with great enthusiasm. I know I will, cheering with pride and support for our great team. From my home in the bluegrass.
RedDawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 6 months ago #853 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Re: We need This
are named Moses and Johnson! I suspect that they will rise to the ocassion and provide Ainge (sp) with ample opportunity to rediscover Sanford turf....as it is picked from his facemask!

I'm simply not buying!!!! I don't buy the urgne hype. So they've played an allegedly tough Cal team. The same team that hasn't amounted to much since. Preseason misperceptions??? Perhaps!?!?...This is a team whose ground and air assault was stunted by UF. Since then they've played cupcakes, while amassing their stats. However, the one and ONLY team that they've played with a reasonably aggressive defense flat shut them down. Their D and O lines are suspect...and THEY know it!

Likewise, I ain't buying into the teeth grinding, hand twisting doom and gloom as it relates to either the Dawg O or D. I predict that you will see a very focused, fast and determined team Saturday night..and they will have "G's" on their helmets!

Sanford Stadium MUST rock, so the fans need to BRING THE NOISE!!!!!. CMR will have our boys prepared for war....!

Dawgs : 34

Urnge Hilltoppers: 10

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

More
17 years 6 months ago #861 by RR-Dawg
Replied by RR-Dawg on topic Re: We need This
GEORGIA......BULLDOGS......GEORGIA.....BULLDOGS!!!! NC, I would LOVE to see your prediction come true. I wouldn't want to lose one our members here to stress related complications. :wink: No matter what happens, if the "Rocky Slop" draws blood from us it will be Red and Black.

• RR-Dawg
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #865 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re: We need This
As Pat Forde has put it, "Joe T3 is back, so maybe Georgia will score more than 14 points."

Okay, so we've had two bad weeks. You think we won't be getting up for TENNESSEE? While we've played less than fifty games in the full series, this is rapidly shaping up to be one of the great rivalries in college football. This is the game that gave us P 40 Haynes, "41 is 14 spelled backwards," and it's the game that D.J. always dominated, even when Greenie was our starter. Not to mention the game that gave Herschel to the nation. If our Dawgs come out flat this week, well then they don't deserve to be called Dawgs.

We have the #1 Defense in the nation, Dawgs! Let's shut down that gaudy orange curtain and lay Ainge to waste! I want to see Jim Bob Cooter under center by game's end!

GO DAWGS! STOMP THE VOLS! GET OUT THEM HOBNAIL BOOTS AND AIM FOR THE SCHNOZ!!!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
17 years 6 months ago #870 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: We need This
I was just listening to crap fall out of Mark May's and Lou Holtz's mouth (by the way Lou his name was Shockley not Stockey) and all they talked about was how UT had the better offense and they would put up more points. Excuse me, Lou, but i believe you have to get through the UGA defense first. Let me remind you that nobody has broken 14 points on us all year, and that's even when we were playing like crap on both sides of the ball. If Joe T gets a spark going in this offense early and the Dawgs keep that Sanford Stadium crowd in the game, then UT has a very formidable opponent on their hands. I am happening to be bringing a couple of UT fans to the game who have never seen Athens on gameday. My hopes are that we can put on a show enough to convert them into the dawg nation. I did this to two LSU fans in 2004 and I'm hoping for a repeat.
WE GOT A BIG GAME DAWGS! LETS MAKE THE STADIUM ROCK AND SWING AND PLAY OUR PART ON THIS FOOTBALL TEAM! HUNKER DOWN BOYS, YOU GOT A JOB TO DO!

• jacketexterminator24
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #914 by tennesseestud
Replied by tennesseestud on topic Re: We need This
we put up a little more than 14 now didn't we?our defence put it on you,and you were helpless too stop our offence,let me see that black and red blood fall,bleed dead dog bleed

• tennesseestud
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds