Forum

We need This

17 years 6 months ago #951 by Jmxvol
Replied by Jmxvol on topic Re: We need This

are named Moses and Johnson! I suspect that they will rise to the ocassion and provide Ainge (sp) with ample opportunity to rediscover Sanford turf....as it is picked from his facemask!

I'm simply not buying!!!! I don't buy the urgne hype. So they've played an allegedly tough Cal team. The same team that hasn't amounted to much since. Preseason misperceptions??? Perhaps!?!?...This is a team whose ground and air assault was stunted by UF. Since then they've played cupcakes, while amassing their stats. However, the one and ONLY team that they've played with a reasonably aggressive defense flat shut them down. Their D and O lines are suspect...and THEY know it!

Likewise, I ain't buying into the teeth grinding, hand twisting doom and gloom as it relates to either the Dawg O or D. I predict that you will see a very focused, fast and determined team Saturday night..and they will have "G's" on their helmets!

Sanford Stadium MUST rock, so the fans need to BRING THE NOISE!!!!!. CMR will have our boys prepared for war....!

Dawgs : 34

Urnge Hilltoppers: 10

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!

Cal is now 5-1 and ranked #11...by the way they just smoked Oregon on National TV...
Tennessee is the only team in the nation that has beaten 2 top 10 teams, also we lost by one point to another......week schedule???
Who was it that UGA played before TN

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jmxvol
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds