Forum

GAME DAY: TENNESSEE VOLS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS

1 year 5 months ago #82753 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: TENNESSEE VOLS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
SD…. I am glad you touched on how CKS has matured and grown into being a quality HC.

Buc. was the first in my memory to say that Kirby. needed seasoning…. He did and has…. I also remember how we roasted are OC and other assistant coaches…. Not much talk about Coach Monk running post a note offense …. Both the OL and DL showed up and play good old man football… thank you Coach Tracy and Trey…. Kirby has called his current staff the best he has had here

Seeing the results against Tennessee I would agree..

The talking heads will now shift to warning of a let down against Mississippi State…. Yada Yada… hmmm…

Oh … the Chapel bell did ring into the wee hours this morning..

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #82755 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: TENNESSEE VOLS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
I haven't posted yet because I just wanted to sit back and soak it in for a couple of days.

Outside of Luke Bryan, the entire cast of Gameday clowns picked UT.

An unnamed SEC coach supposedly said he wouldn't be surprised if they dropped 50 on us because our front 7 were overrated and our DB's were just bad.

Former UT QB Erik (M)Ainge claimed between the hedges wasn't an intimidating place to play and called UGA followers "tea and crumpet" fans.

Ahh... good times.

Go Dawgs and God Bless

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, growl

More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #82756 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic GAME DAY: TENNESSEE VOLS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Guys, I don't know how it sounded on TV, but Sanford was as loud as some rock concerts I've been to. Before every UT play, the noise was consistently in the 120-130 db range. Everyone's ears were ringing when it was over.
My son and I were noticing that the DBs never released coverage when Hooker started scrambling, so that was great to see. Everyone kept to their assignments. After we held them to a FG on a short field after our opening drive fumble, everyone in the crowd thought it would be a beatdown after a statement like that.
Great day in Athens, packed, noisy, loved it.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

More
1 year 5 months ago #82757 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: TENNESSEE VOLS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Sadlerdawg …. Making lifetime memories…. Good on you…

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg

More
1 year 5 months ago #82758 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: TENNESSEE VOLS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Maintain coverage when Hooker started to move was one of my keys to victory as he keeps his eyes downfield.

We did it to perfection where so many others have failed.

Also... tackling. I have watched the game twice, and I think maybe we missed two tackles the entire game and one of those still ended up being just a one yard gain (instead of a 4 yard loss).

It was a great disciplined performance by the D.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg, yankeedawg1, growl

More
1 year 5 months ago #82759 by growl
I absolutely am 100% crazy about old man Football, it stands the test of time and is the best entertainment that money can buy.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!! GATA!!!!!!!!’

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds