Forum

College Playoffs - Dawgs Seed #3

2 years 4 months ago #82195 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic College Playoffs - Dawgs Seed #3

Wartdawg wrote: Yet another narrative I have seen bantered about is that the reason Kirby has rolled with SBIV is because either physically or mentally, JT is not fit to play.

If true, then I still feel that our HC is responsible for having us in the situation that for 2 seasons, we have depended on portal transfers and former walk-ons at the most critical position on the team.

That is unacceptable at this level.

I couldn't agree with this more. I was listening to some podcasts today while I worked, and apparently Brad Nessler spoke with JT's parents prior to the Tennessee game, and they told Ness that Kirby had assured them that JT would be starting or at least splitting time with SBIV in the UT game - and then for whatever reason that never happened. Something is going on here. This makes absolutely ZERO effing sense. And Kirby owes this fanbase an explanation of what the hell is going on. This is so glaringly obvious to everyone that it's embarrassing. And also...if there really IS something going on with JT, either physically, mentally, attitudinally, or disciplinary - then you mean to tell me our other 1000 star quarterbacks on the bench can't come in and do what they do? Seriously?

Look at the last winners of National Championships

2020 - Mac Jones
2019 - Joe Burrow
2018 - Trevor Lawrence
2017 - Tua

Does Stetson's name belong anywhere remotely close to that caliber of QB?

Furthermore, while I'm still hot & bothered...

CJ Stroud? First year quarterback as a redshirt comes in and lights the world on fire. Bryce Young basically got garbage time in the last two games of the season last year and the bastard is about to win a Heisman. Our quarterbacks what? They just don't have the skillset? No talent? Brock, who is supposed to be all world, comes into a game and looks lost. Carson Beck, another all-that QB comes into the game and looks like he can barely hold a damned football. What in the absolute ____ is going on at Georgia with the QB situation? If I was Gunner Stockton, I'd be re-opening my recruitment. You'd have to have rocks in your damn skull to walk into this clown show.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• SouthernDawg
  • SouthernDawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
2 years 4 months ago #82196 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic College Playoffs - Dawgs Seed #3
I’m calling it early. Dawgs win a tough game against Michigan, then roll over Bama in the championship game. Stet gets carried off the field on offensive linemen’s shoulders. Remember a few years ago when auburn killed uga in the regular season, then uga killed them in the seccg? Gonna be like that.

I don’t know much, but something about Daniels that makes me say hmmm. Just to much California… if he was all that great he would be playing. Kirby ain’t stoopid.

Kirby can recruit with anybody. Just a so so game time coach. He is a young guy. Saban didn’t do much great coaching as a young man.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #82197 by growl
Replied by growl on topic College Playoffs - Dawgs Seed #3
Also somebody took all the koolaid and distributed “hopium”, that was quick

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! GATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #82199 by scooby

growl wrote: Also somebody took all the koolaid and distributed “hopium”, that was quick

Hey, I’m an optimist. :) :)

I do think this is the dawgs year. If I new a bookie, I’d be betting biggly on the dawgs.

More
2 years 4 months ago #82200 by scooby

scooby wrote:

growl wrote: Also somebody took all the koolaid and distributed “hopium”, that was quick

I do think this is the dawgs year. If I knew a bookie, I’d be betting biggly on the dawgs.

More
2 years 4 months ago #82201 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic College Playoffs - Dawgs Seed #3

scooby wrote:

I do think this is the dawgs year. If I new a bookie, I’d be betting biggly on the dawgs.

You are just throwing crap against the wall to be the contrarian to the current prevailing opinion. I seriously doubt your conviction about your statement as I've always doubted your sincerity here, but it's fun to troll around I guess.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds