Forum

2021 SEC Championship Week - Let's Talk About It

2 years 4 months ago #82134 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic 2021 SEC Championship Week - Let's Talk About It
OK…

We. Hear read about how Bama is going to prepare to give SB4 his biggest challenge…

That our defense hasn’t faced an offense with this much talent..

Let’s spin this …. Bama’s defense hasn’t been the same since CKS
Left…

Bama’s defense ….. ya think our OC won’t have a few plays to test those weaknesses…hmmm

Cake walk no…. Doable competitive game … yup…

Tides assistants vs ours…. ?

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #82135 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic 2021 SEC Championship Week - Let's Talk About It

kentdaddy wrote: To be the King one must first beat the King.

I have been waiting on this game since Kirby arrived. It appears now is the time.
Kirby has the team working better than I have seen in many years. He and the team are ready for an Alabama game.

Saban's team looked pretty bad last week. Unless his strategy was to wear them down until the middle of the 4th quarter then turn it on I have a lot of questions. But he is the king and he knows this is a big game for 2 reasons, win the title and beat Kirby's Dawgs. Beating the Dawgs is more important because a loss will be hanging over his head for years.

Kirby and the team have done the work and are ready.
Go Dawgs!

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

2 years 3 months ago #82136 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic 2021 SEC Championship Week - Let's Talk About It

SouthernDawg wrote: I
This game is not a foregone conclusion. I am 100% confident that Saban will have a game plan to exploit any weakness UGA has. Thank goodness we don't have many of them.

Amen brother SD.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

2 years 3 months ago #82137 by Wartdawg
You know what honestly concerns me the most?

A possible weakness on the sideline... someone deciding they need to get cute and over-thinking it. Remember the fake punt against Alabama in the 2018 SECCG?

When we talk about the aspects of the team and our need to achieve the level of excellence we know we are capable of, we need to remember that part of the game as well.

We don't need to try and outSmart them... just play the game to our ability.. on the field, and on the sideline.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
2 years 3 months ago #82138 by growl
Wart I’m with you on that one, the need to get tricky is in the past, we have the better team,as long as we execute and don’t blink.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!! GATA!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Wartdawg, yankeedawg1

More
2 years 3 months ago #82139 by Wartdawg

growl wrote: Wart I’m with you on that one, the need to get tricky is in the past, we have the better team,as long as we execute and don’t blink.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!! GATA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not even sure the need was there back then!

Sometimes we just haven't trusted our own abilities and just outsmarted ourselves for no reason.

There's a fine line between showing them a new wrinkle and shooting yourself in the foot trying to prove you're the slickest guy in the room.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, growl

More
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds