Forum

2021 SEC Championship Week - Let's Talk About It

2 years 4 months ago #82140 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic 2021 SEC Championship Week - Let's Talk About It
Again … I am so thankful that we are not involved in the finding a new HC carousel….

Kelly leaving ND to rebuild LSU …. Never had to get out and recruit… we saw how that worked for. Mullett and the Gators..
100 million for 10 year… yup that will get the moving company a phone call…

Riley leaving Norman for Hollywood… also ducking the SEC and facings even bigger losses… hmmmm..

Clemson my lose it’s DC to become HC of Oklahoma..

Musical chairs anyone ??

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #82141 by Wartdawg
I find this hilarious:

OU - We're going to the SEC

Riley - Deuces, people! I'm heading to the other side of the country where they play even less defense than they do in the Big 12.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #82142 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic 2021 SEC Championship Week - Let's Talk About It

yankeedawg1 wrote: Again … I am so thankful that we are not involved in the finding a new HC carousel….

Kelly leaving ND to rebuild LSU …. Never had to get out and recruit… we saw how that worked for. Mullett and the Gators..
100 million for 10 year… yup that will get the moving company a phone call…

Riley leaving Norman for Hollywood… also ducking the SEC and facings even bigger losses… hmmmm..

Clemson my lose it’s DC to become HC of Oklahoma..

Musical chairs anyone ??

Go Dawgs

No doubt. The musical coaching chairs has been ridiculous. LSU just bought themselves perpetual 9-3 seasons with Kelly, who as you say correctly, has never had to recruit at a high level. This move by him has shown a lack of class from top to bottom. It speaks volumes that you would leave your team when there's a legitimate chance you make the playoffs, then return to campus to give your players a 2 minute goodbye speech, refuse to take questions from them and peace out. Disgusting. There's a way to handle this and a way not to handle it. Remember when Kirby came over from Bama? "I have a commitment to keep to these players." So he coached them in the NC game. That's how it is done.

On the flip side, the Notre Dame players have handled it with remarkable class. These guys deserve much better than Brian Kelly.

Lincoln Riley....if you want to know why he bolted, this says it all:

- $110M / 10 years
- USC buying both of his homes in Norman for $500,000 over ask price ($1M bonus)
- USC buying a $6M home for him in LA
- Unlimited use of the team private jet 24/7/365 for his family
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

• SouthernDawg
  • SouthernDawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
2 years 4 months ago #82143 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic 2021 SEC Championship Week - Let's Talk About It
SD …. I am calling it the Fubar in Baton Rouge….. Kelly … and his assistants have a huge learning curve to coach a winning team the SEC..

Riley on the other hand has found the Tooth Fairy in Hollywood..

Now becomes the highest paid High School coach in the country..

Can’t make this sugar up..

Back to the business at hand…

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
2 years 4 months ago #82144 by yankeedawg1
Borrowed from the Tuscaloosa News..

“ Unlike Auburn …. Georgia won’t play with its food “ Saturday..

Hmmm…. Let the Big Dawg eat…l works for me ..

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
2 years 4 months ago #82145 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic 2021 SEC Championship Week - Let's Talk About It
Anyone want to go out on a limb and predict a score?

• SouthernDawg
  • SouthernDawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds