Forum

GAME DAY: MISSOURI TIGERS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS

2 years 4 months ago #82033 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: MISSOURI TIGERS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Everyone should stop with the "whoever plays QB" type narrative. There is no doubt who is the starting QB.

Kirby can coach speak all he wants about "the guy who gives us the best chance to win" all he wants, but if that guy was Bennett then Bennett would have been the day 1 starter. He wasn't.

Kirby has always been an underdog sort of guy and has always wanted SBIV. JT's setback gave him the opportunity, and as long as SB keeps playing winning ball then nothing will change.

I'm not even saying it should, but let's call it like it is. This is SB's team.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #82034 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic GAME DAY: MISSOURI TIGERS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Dawgs looking good with 55 seconds to half.

Had to turn on the game at 11am since I am in SD. Bah Humbug to college football before 2 pm. There, I said it.

It's noon thirty now so the beer came out. 26-3 for the Dawgs. See you 2nd half.

Go Dawgs!

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

2 years 4 months ago #82036 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: MISSOURI TIGERS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Solid win....

Run game struggled more than it should have, but they still took care of business and never let Mizzou feel they had a chance.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, growl

More
2 years 4 months ago #82037 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: MISSOURI TIGERS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Agree solid win…. Yes seemed the OL had issues at times… then we got it together and RB’s started to make good yards…

Receivers had a good day…sticky fingers..

Noon kickoff…. Took awhile for us to wake up… yawn..

Need a good week of practice for our game with the pumpkin people….

Go Dawgs….

Go Dawgs!

More
2 years 4 months ago #82038 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: MISSOURI TIGERS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS

More
2 years 4 months ago #82039 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: MISSOURI TIGERS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
I'll take that win all day long, lot of young pups got some action today. Good to see. And very good to see the young pups not piss their defensive dawgs off by giving up a TD at the end. Solid goal line stand with 0:03 left.

Agreed Wart, it's SBIV's team. JT looked rusty today. But that's expected. I also counted 3 passes SBIV put out there that would have been picked off by talented CBs. Still shaking in my boots. But I'm with you, at the risk of pissing off my friends around here, I'll simmer down on the QB situation. It is what it is. I've said my piece. History will be the judge. The die is cast and Stetson is the man.

Mizzou has good wideouts. Very impressed with some of their plays today. Our defense though......was better.

The doors to the endzone...............are closed.

Once again SDS proves themselves a hype machine. "Mizzou is going to score the most points on UGA all year." Right. Anything for a story.

We did exactly what we were supposed to do. The playoff needle moved one hash mark further in our favor today. Onto our last challenge of the year up in the Rocky Top trailer park.

9-0. GO DAWGS
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, growl

More
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds