Forum

GAME DAY: MISSOURI TIGERS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS

2 years 5 months ago #82040 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: MISSOURI TIGERS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Kirby … introduced the “ Disney Dawgs “. … players and fans who get caught up in the game score rather than seeing all our miscues..

Mizzuo… sold out on stopping the run..got burned in our passing game….

Understand our locker room post game was very business like..

Defense called itself as underperforming….. this group understand

The road get more difficult with each passing week…

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #82043 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: MISSOURI TIGERS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
We sometimes struggle more than we should in our run game, and I feel it's because of a lack of diversity. We run inside zone with a huge percentage of our plays designed to go through the A and B gaps.

When teams commit to plugging those our only recourse has been jet sweeps and every once in a blue moon; a quick toss sweep.

I think if we could incorporate attacking the edge of the line... true off tackle, we would open things up quite a bit.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, yankeedawg1

More
2 years 5 months ago #82045 by growl
I can’t tell you WartDawg how many times in every game that I throw up my hands and swear at the TV when they run those plays over the left side and the right side thinking it’s going to fool someone and get yardage. We get lucky every once in a while but I know we are more capable than that.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!! GATA!!!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wartdawg, yankeedawg1

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
2 years 5 months ago #82047 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: MISSOURI TIGERS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS

growl wrote: I can’t tell you WartDawg how many times in every game that I throw up my hands and swear at the TV when they run those plays over the left side and the right side thinking it’s going to fool someone and get yardage. We get lucky every once in a while but I know we are more capable than that.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!! GATA!!!!!!!!!

It's thoughtless. It's just saying we think our guys can just throw the other guys aside. It's hard to do consistently against most SEC defenses. The D lines are just too big and if they commit to filing the gaps it can be shut down. Attack the edge though.. some sort of different look.. taking the ball from a different set instead of handing it off to a flat-footed back. Our run game is just too one dimensional.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, yankeedawg1, growl

More
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds