Forum

GAME DAY: MISSOURI TIGERS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS

2 years 4 months ago #82027 by growl
I am ready for some BULLDAWGS Football. Hoping to see whoever plays QB get the Ball in the right hands all day, passing or running I dont care how it gets done or which QB gets it done. I will admit though that I think JT is the one who will need to be at the throttle due to his arm soon.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!! GATA!!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
2 years 4 months ago #82028 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: MISSOURI TIGERS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Its nearing game day and here we are with another noon kickoff. Looking forward to us handling our business and some young pups getting some experience. I sure hope we see JT under center tomorrow. I'm hoping that this is the day where he returns to the field to get some game time and game speed back under his shoulder pads.

On a side note - Adam Anderson. I still believe that we as Americans enjoy (and better damned well start speaking up to defend) the right of the presumption of innocence. No arrests have been made. Storyline seems awful shady to me, but I reserve that to the experts. That said, if no arrests have been made and this situation is only being investigated at this point, then I see no reason why Adam should be penalized and taken off the field for this game. Optics be damned. As of right now, when I type this, he is an innocent man. He is afforded that right as an American citizen. If things change with his situation, then things change and protocol changes accordingly. But I do not think it is right that he is being held out of this game.

That said, I want to see the defense come out hungry and the offense to show some fireworks. I want to cover the spread, with room to spare.

GATA!! Go DAWGS! Sic em!

YD1 - I will check in tomorrow morning over my cup o' battery acid to join you for some pre-game dawg talk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
2 years 4 months ago #82029 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: MISSOURI TIGERS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
SD… look forward to getting it going over a cup of coffee..

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, SouthernDawg

More
2 years 4 months ago #82030 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: MISSOURI TIGERS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Happy gameday gents...

Changed it up this morning and have some Highlander Grogg in the Bunn-o-Matic. Not a big fan of flavored coffee but this is actually quite pleasant. It's a crisp 29 here in the Queen City. Frost on the ground and homestretch football in the air with our dawgs undefeated.

SDS says Mizzou puts the most points on us of any team this season. Possible, but if they do, it's going to be in garbage time. Their defense is absolutely atrocious, and ours isn't. I expect quick easy scoring on part of our offense, but this is also going to be a game where we get to see whether our lower depth chart plays to the same standard as the top of the depth chart. Let's see what our recruiting looks like.

Hope to see Monken utilize Bowers & Washington and get them back into the action. I will say it until I'm blue in the face - when we integrate our tight ends into the offensive game strategy, the offense moves the ball. The difference in how our offense moves the ball with and without the tight ends in action is night & day different. We look slow, sluggish, and flat when we're relying on our wideouts the entire game. We start hitting Bowers & Washington and we look like an unstoppable freight train.

Hopefully we use this week to get some injured dawgs a rest. Not sure the extent of Salyer's injury since Kirby's injury reports are worthy of any BS propaganda coming out of a Washington politicians mouth. It sounds like the injury is multi-week though.

YD - decided on chicken & andouille gumbo with cheese grits for game time. Didn't have the ingredients in the pantry for white chicken chili. That'll be next weekend vs. the next orange team.

GO DAWGS!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, growl

More
2 years 4 months ago #82031 by yankeedawg1
Good Morning All,

SD… tad warmer here.. 43. No frost but I was happy that the dog took care of her morning business.. quickly .. our early walks not as much fun
In cooler weather..

The wife is a fan of dark roast.. she converted me.. we both drink it black

We also made a menu change… wife making Brunswick Stew with the leftover brisket from last weeks game.. side of slaw and cornbread

Wouldn’t be surprised to see .ground and pound against the worst SEC run defense we will see this year..

Agree let’s get the TE’s back into the play calling..speaking of our OC..
Not saying we go conservative…but he may choose to show nothing new. Running the same PB we have for the past 8 games…

I am done hashing the SBIV… JT…… for the weekend Kirby has stated over and over..We need both. QB’s… the assumption is.. we need to play both…

Want to enjoy and savor our defense….

More later…. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, growl

More
2 years 4 months ago #82032 by yankeedawg1
Good Morning All,

SD… tad warmer here.. 43. No frost but I was happy that the dog took care of her morning business.. quickly .. our early walks not as much fun
In cooler weather..

The wife is a fan of dark roast.. she converted me.. we both drink it black

We also made a menu change… wife making Brunswick Stew with the leftover brisket from last weeks game.. side of slaw and cornbread

Wouldn’t be surprised to see .ground and pound against the worst SEC run defense we will see this year..

Agree let’s get the TE’s back into the play calling..speaking of our OC..
Not saying we go conservative…but he may choose to show nothing new. Running the same PB we have for the past 8 games…

I am done hashing the SBIV… JT…… for the weekend Kirby has stated over and over..We need both. QB’s… the assumption is.. we need to play both…

Want to enjoy and savor our defense….

More later…. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds