Forum

GAME DAY: FLORIDA GATORS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS

2 years 4 months ago #82022 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic GAME DAY: FLORIDA GATORS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
"I think this game cements the fact that this is SBIV's team. JT probably doesn't get back in unless we're down 14 with SB playing poorly."

I'm afraid I have to agree with that . . . we may never see JT play in another UGA game. That is horrible and sad, but this feels very "Richt-ish". Hopefully it won't wind up making a difference in a game.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #82023 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: FLORIDA GATORS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Thriller,

I don't know. I'm going to write more on this when YD starts the Game Day Friday thread. I've been stewing over this all week and am itching to get a conversation going about the JT situation. I'll post something tomorrow.

I agree w/you - this is very sad. VERY sad. I feel terrible for JT, who came to Athens to make that championship run. Now he's watching it from the sidelines.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, yankeedawg1

More
2 years 4 months ago #82035 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: FLORIDA GATORS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
It is very "Richt-ish", and if SBIV is the guy who "gives us the best chance to
win" the why didn't he win the job outright at the beginning of the year.

Kirby likes the underdog.... Kirby likes the story... Kirby likes his boy.

I also don't like the story about what Stetson can do with his legs... ask Justin Fields if what he could do running gave him a "leg up" on Fromm.

Hate it for JT... he came here thinking he had a job and a chance to QB a NC caliber team.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller

More
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds