Forum

GAME DAY: FLORIDA GATORS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS

2 years 5 months ago #82007 by growl
It is the WLOCP and the Dawgs plan on winning this Game going away, put a stamp on it. More Jordan Davis and Company than the Gators can handle.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!! GATA!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
2 years 5 months ago #82008 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: FLORIDA GATORS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Growl…

Time to be elite again….. take more steps forward..

Stay focused… come out strong…and keep the right foot down on the gas…..

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

More
2 years 5 months ago #82009 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: FLORIDA GATORS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Good game day morning fellas.

The team we love to hate is now on the slate for today, a long year's wait and a season's destiny on the line. Expect intensity and focus, and some big play from that defense today. In years' past, I would be concerned about us showing up for this game, but today, I don't fear that. What I do fear is trickery that tests our secondary, and a hurry up offense from Mullet that threatens to keep us off balance. All the horses in our running back stable appear to be healthy enough to race, which is a good sign.

Selfishly, I'd love to see a statement game. Show the world where the FU program is at. Show them what their poor recruiting and inept coaching looks like. Let's do to Florida and Mullet what we did to the Old Ball Scratcher in South Carolina and hasten his exit from FU.

Want to see a lot from Brock Bowers, Ladd McConkey, #99, Jalen Carter and Nakobe Dean. Healthy JT? Good. If it works, we'll see him play. This team is focused on team. Whoever starts is who gives us the best chance to win.

Shut down the endzone.

When's the last time we shut out FU? I hope tomorrow we realize that it was today.

GO DAWGS
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

More
2 years 5 months ago #82010 by yankeedawg1
SD ….

Love to release a furry on the Gators that people will recall and talk about in the Future as… why you don’t let your babies grow up
To be Gators fans…

Need to stump on another urange team …. Totally.. completely.. absolutely… yes I do … have a strong dislike for urange college
football teams….. gleefully waiting for our trip to Knoxville…

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

More
2 years 5 months ago #82011 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic GAME DAY: FLORIDA GATORS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
The only regular season game that matters is before us. I have the usual jitters, but its all good. These are a different group of Dawgs, and they want to be elite. Good thing for me is im not in Florida, but Richmond Hill, Georgia, surrounded by beautiful people sporting the Red and Black. Headed to Savanah today, so capping this day with a statement victory would qualify as a good day.

Go Dawgs

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
2 years 5 months ago #82012 by yankeedawg1
Safe travels LimeyDawg…. Enjoy the game and victory..

Celebrate with a good single malt and some awesome seafood

Jealous…

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds