Forum

GAME DAY: KENTUCKY WILDCATS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS

2 years 6 months ago #81993 by Wartdawg
Me thinks Florida will score some points on us.

My biggest concern though is yet again, SB. Will last year's performance vs this team get into his head?

Mullen knows this is the somewhat save the season game for his program, as beating a #1 UGA would gloss over a lot of the bad for them.

I think our offense will feel the most pressure they have all season.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #81994 by thriller
You know Wartdawg, I actually was somewhat "happy" (in a bizarre, sort of twisted way) that Kentucky got that time out and scored those worthless six points on us. I can at least hope that our D has a bad taste in their mouths over that one, so they come out with a little chip on their shoulder on Halloween Eve.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
2 years 6 months ago #81995 by growl
The most pressure the Dawgs will face in the Wlocp is the self induced pressure that they usually face. For once I would like to see them in that environment keep an even keel and just methodically plaster the Gayturds so that they call a Uber to take ‘em home early.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!! GATA!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, yankeedawg1

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
2 years 6 months ago #81996 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: KENTUCKY WILDCATS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Growl…. Dawgs remember the bitter taste of last years game..

Motivation… a win moves us to 8 and 0. Closer to 15-0

Defense… Erk.. smiles all game. …. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, growl

More
2 years 6 months ago #81997 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: KENTUCKY WILDCATS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS

thriller wrote: You know Wartdawg, I actually was somewhat "happy" (in a bizarre, sort of twisted way) that Kentucky got that time out and scored those worthless six points on us. I can at least hope that our D has a bad taste in their mouths over that one, so they come out with a little chip on their shoulder on Halloween Eve.

Good to see you back thriller.

I do not understand all this outrage I'm reading online over UK pounding the ball in the endzone at the end. Stoops blew an entire quarter on one drive. The object of the game is to score the ball last time I checked. It doesn't matter if the game is out of hand, finish the drive. It shows UK that he didn't give up on them, he believed in them, and it was time to finish the drill. Seems to me Stoops was in the classic damned-if-you-damned-if-you-don't situation. If he took a knee on the goal line and rolled the clock off, his team would have walked off the field on a very negative note. If he does score the TD, he's chastised for "garbage points" and "running the score up." I have no problem with what Mark did. Shows a hell of a lot more character than what Cousin Eddie did at FU when they played UK two weeks ago when he had 1.5 minutes, 3 timeouts in the 2nd qtr and knelt the ball down on his own 25 to go into the locker room. It shows he believes in his team and they wanted to leave on a high note of punching one in on quite possibly the best defense ever seen in college football.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, yankeedawg1, growl

More
2 years 6 months ago #81998 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic GAME DAY: KENTUCKY WILDCATS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Kirby flipped a 5 star DE Williams from USC. He said specifically the way they are playing defense at UGA is what he wants to be a part of.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds