Forum

GAME DAY: KENTUCKY WILDCATS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS

2 years 5 months ago #81974 by growl
Looks like we be having a real barn burner tomorrow. Tighten up the laces and adjust the pads, theres going to be some hitting going on, this is UGAs brand of Football, NOW

GO DAWGS!!!!!! GATA!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
2 years 5 months ago #81976 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: KENTUCKY WILDCATS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Erk…Munson …. Grizzard…. Be hunkered down in the press box…

An hour before kickoff.. folks down in Milledgeville .. will be feeling

The ground shake …. Let the Dawgs off the chain early …

Tree the kitties… shake hands.. shower…

Saturday night at home in Athens…. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

• yankeedawg1
  • Away
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
2 years 5 months ago #81977 by Wartdawg
I am grateful we have been so dominant that we haven't had to have the offense go win a game for us.

That day is going to come soon enough, but I don't think it will be Saturday against Kentucky.

Last year was an incredibly frustrating 14-3 win that saw SB throw 2 picks. The running game did well, but we sputtered way too much on their end of the field.

They are better this year, but I don't know if they are prepared for our D. Don't be surprised though if they have some success running right at us. They have a big powerful line and can neutralize some of our speed by running downhill. It's going to be a game where their O-line and our D-line need to put on their big boy pants.

Should be fun.

God bless, and Go Dawgs

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

More
2 years 5 months ago #81978 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: KENTUCKY WILDCATS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Good game day morning all...

Football is in the air. Crisp cool 50° here, the coffee is steaming and the mind is churning on the Dawgs kickoff today.

Game day can go away. They can take all their newfound infatuation away from Athens. Don't want to hear Herbie's analysis of Georgia.

This is a handle-our-business game, and a game with the added opportunity to embarrass FU if we dominate big blue. I have no doubt BOTH coaches will have their men ready to play. I have a lot of respect for Mark Stoops, and I have no doubt Kirby does too.

I have been way too busy w/work this week to analyze this game like I did Auburn, but all I'm going to say is the secondary better be up. I don't think KY tries to beat us on the ground (to start with).

Wart - the day is coming, I agree. It may be in two weeks, because FU may look like a garbage sale right now, but if there's one game Cousin Eddie will have them ready to play, it'll be against us.

#1 Target painted on the back of each player. Go defend it.

GO DAWGS!
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

More
2 years 5 months ago #81979 by yankeedawg1
Good Morning

SD … coffee is almost ready… 67 now it will be 72 at kickoff so say the wizards of weather….

As long as I have been watching SEC football which is north of 45 years…. It has always been about the men in the trenches… and
As Buc and other correctly point out the kickings game..

It seems the duty of the talking heads to reinvent this observation every year…and comment repeatedly…

I made it through 60 plus years of life before hearing the word

Physicality….. yes I know what It means… And it sounds way more
Sexy than what Keith Jackson used to use describing the play of Bama and Assburn while playing the “Iron Bowl “

Choose what ever words you wish …. It still comes down to which team can win the line of scrimmage….

Few chores.. before kickoff….. more later. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

• yankeedawg1
  • Away
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
2 years 5 months ago #81980 by yankeedawg1
Dawgs meet the challenge of the Cats

It’s good that they faced a bigger challenge in Kentucky…. Today..

Now heal up and get ready for Florida…

Go game Dawgs.. yes many details to work on in practice…

The process continues

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

• yankeedawg1
  • Away
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds